Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
They keep saying rain here too ...so far nothing has started but sure gets foggy every nite....just doing up the dishes then will read prbly:rose:

{{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Was foggy most of the day. Now rain has set in, and when it stops later tonight it will be foggy again. Then more rain is due to start. Hope things stay nice for you sweetie. :)
 
Hey Kitchen!! :rose:


How are we all tonight? I just made a jimmy dean skillet..it was good..all i had to do was add the eggs..tasty. i'm off for 2 days..i gotta take my car in tomorrow..i need front breaks..luckily my uncle owns a shop LoL i just pay for the parts..i always give him a nice tip tho.

Hope everyone had a good day :)

Hi {{{{{{{{{{Cipher}}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Sounds like a good dinner. :) Hope you are feeling better sweetie. Nice, a relative in the auto repair industry. :nana:
 
Sad Tonite

Guess it was the song Sweet Memories that got me upset and missing Charles..sometimes I just have to have a good cry:confused:

I know it's not going to bring him back...but life without him is really the pits!
 
I was just looking at my calendar from last year and we had a blizzard the last day of March too...I keep my calendars with all kinds of stuff written on them...kids always say ask Mom ...it's on her calendar LOL

Hi Rose, hi all. Hey Rose, I keep all my calenders too, I thought no one did that but me.:kiss:
Well Davids dad is doing better. His bp is normal, fever is still high but gone down, he opened his eyes tonight and squeezed Davids moms hand. Tomorrow they are giving him a plasma transfusion. Hes had a muscle disease for 30 yrs and this is the first time this treatment has been offered. They said its risky but it will help to make him stronger, we are very hopeful. Thank you for all your prayers. you guys are awsome ! David and I both appreciate it alot. We just got in from ICU.:heart:
 
Last edited:
Guess it was the song Sweet Memories that got me upset and missing Charles..sometimes I just have to have a good cry:confused:

I know it's not going to bring him back...but life without him is really the pits!

((((( Rose ))))) Im thinking of you tonight.:heart:
 
Hi WildRose! Just stoppin by to make sure you're doing well and to send some love your way. Crudebug sends his love also. he won't be on for a little. A family matter to clear up. He asked me to let know he's thinking of you. Hope you have a great night. xoxo
 
Hi WildRose! Just stoppin by to make sure you're doing well and to send some love your way. Crudebug sends his love also. he won't be on for a little. A family matter to clear up. He asked me to let know he's thinking of you. Hope you have a great night. xoxo


I'm doing ok...going to rehab now....yeah I knew he had some things to take care off...give him my love too when you talk to him....
Great to hear from you:D
 
Update

Hi Rose and all, will try to catch up tomorrow. Just got home from ICU, They didn't end up starting the plasma transplant yet. Hes sedated again and they think he had as heart attack, man hes been in the hospital SINCE jAN 28TH, HE WAS TO COME HOME TODAY:( GC we are under a tornado watch! Love to all. GN:heart:
 
Guess it was the song Sweet Memories that got me upset and missing Charles..sometimes I just have to have a good cry:confused:

I know it's not going to bring him back...but life without him is really the pits!

Good morning {{{{{{Rose}}}}}}} :kiss::heart: You are in my thoughts sweetie. Yes, sometimes it does. :rose:

Hope you are doing better now hon. :kiss:
 
Hi Rose, hi all. Hey Rose, I keep all my calenders too, I thought no one did that but me.:kiss:
Well Davids dad is doing better. His bp is normal, fever is still high but gone down, he opened his eyes tonight and squeezed Davids moms hand. Tomorrow they are giving him a plasma transfusion. Hes had a muscle disease for 30 yrs and this is the first time this treatment has been offered. They said its risky but it will help to make him stronger, we are very hopeful. Thank you for all your prayers. you guys are awsome ! David and I both appreciate it alot. We just got in from ICU.:heart:

Hi Rose and all, will try to catch up tomorrow. Just got home from ICU, They didn't end up starting the plasma transplant yet. Hes sedated again and they think he had as heart attack, man hes been in the hospital SINCE jAN 28TH, HE WAS TO COME HOME TODAY:( GC we are under a tornado watch! Love to all. GN:heart:

Good morning {{{{{Hunny}}}}}} :heart::kiss: I am so sorry to hear the latest news about David's father. :( Hope things are better today than yesterday sweetie.
 
Hi Kitchen :rose:


Momma..it's okay to just "let it out"..sometimes a good cry can be healthy. We all know how much you miss Charles..i just can't believe we couldn't find anything..The Deputies in my family couldn't find anything..idk..thats just weird..maybe someday we'll come across something..somewhere. When that time comes, we're all here to help ya sista! :heart:


It's gloomy today..rainy..makes me lazy LoL :(
 
Hi Kitchen :rose:


Momma..it's okay to just "let it out"..sometimes a good cry can be healthy. We all know how much you miss Charles..i just can't believe we couldn't find anything..The Deputies in my family couldn't find anything..idk..thats just weird..maybe someday we'll come across something..somewhere. When that time comes, we're all here to help ya sista! :heart:


It's gloomy today..rainy..makes me lazy LoL :(

I have just been really depressed the last few days...perhaps thats normal after having a heart attack ...I cry so easily...and this dammed weather isn't helping....right now it's snowing!!!! I know I never had any closure not even knowing where he is..I'm grateful for the love coming from my online friends...because I can share much more with them then my own family:heart::rose:
 
Hi Kitchen :rose:


Momma..it's okay to just "let it out"..sometimes a good cry can be healthy. We all know how much you miss Charles..i just can't believe we couldn't find anything..The Deputies in my family couldn't find anything..idk..thats just weird..maybe someday we'll come across something..somewhere. When that time comes, we're all here to help ya sista! :heart:


It's gloomy today..rainy..makes me lazy LoL :(

Hi {{{{{Cipher}}}}} :kiss: Nice to see you. I hear you about the gloomy, rainy weather making one want to not be too active. :)

Have a great one.
 
I have just been really depressed the last few days...perhaps thats normal after having a heart attack ...I cry so easily...and this dammed weather isn't helping....right now it's snowing!!!! I know I never had any closure not even knowing where he is..I'm grateful for the love coming from my online friends...because I can share much more with them then my own family:heart::rose:

We are here for you {{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Nodding at your comment about not always being able to share with family. :rose:
 
We are here for you {{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss:

Nodding at your comment about not always being able to share with family. :rose:



Well they all figure I should be done grieving by now...but they don't kow how much we were a part of each others hearts...it will never go away
 
Well they all figure I should be done grieving by now...but they don't kow how much we were a part of each others hearts...it will never go away

No it won't. That is so difficult when others try to impose there own way of looking at things on a person grieving. Leaving more hugs and :kiss:es for you.
 
I have just been really depressed the last few days...perhaps thats normal after having a heart attack ...I cry so easily...and this dammed weather isn't helping....right now it's snowing!!!! I know I never had any closure not even knowing where he is..I'm grateful for the love coming from my online friends...because I can share much more with them then my own family:heart::rose:


Snowing??? Ahhhh!!! :eek:

Sometimes it's easier to open up with your online family than it is with your own family..that's understandable. We'll always be here!

Not having closure is difficult..but since you say he was so private about his personal life, maybe we'll learn to find closure in that..Ugh :(
(note i did say maybe)...
 
Hi {{{{{Cipher}}}}} :kiss: Nice to see you. I hear you about the gloomy, rainy weather making one want to not be too active. :)

Have a great one.


Hey girly!! :heart: Nice to see you too!

Exactly..rain makes me sleepy & cuddly LoL
 
Well they all figure I should be done grieving by now...but they don't kow how much we were a part of each others hearts...it will never go away


I'd like to see this "Grieving Handbook" where it says you're only allowed to have "x" amount of time to "get over it"..Because i'd sure like to shove it up a few asses LoL If you wanna grieve forever..THAT'S UR BUSINESS! Some people never know what's it like i guess..to love and love deeply. I don't even know what that's like..BUT i'm sure i'd be going thru the motions like you are..and for a long time.

:heart:
 
Snowing??? Ahhhh!!! :eek:

Sometimes it's easier to open up with your online family than it is with your own family..that's understandable. We'll always be here!

Not having closure is difficult..but since you say he was so private about his personal life, maybe we'll learn to find closure in that..Ugh :(
(note i did say maybe)...


Yep snowing!!!!! Oh yes it's much easier to talk to my online friends
Guess I should be ticked at him for leaving me without any way to contact or be contacted by anyone in his family....I remember when my dad died ...my mom was really mad at him for leaving her.....sometimes thats the way I feel too:confused:
It's quite wet snow but it's still dammed snow:rolleyes:
 
I'd like to see this "Grieving Handbook" where it says you're only allowed to have "x" amount of time to "get over it"..Because i'd sure like to shove it up a few asses LoL If you wanna grieve forever..THAT'S UR BUSINESS! Some people never know what's it like i guess..to love and love deeply. I don't even know what that's like..BUT i'm sure i'd be going thru the motions like you are..and for a long time.

:heart:




Boy you said it sista....nobody knows how you feel or how long you can grieve...we were such a part of each others lives ...it's like losing the other half of your heart....I think hving this dammed heart attack too just adds to all the grief....I need to get back to my happy normal self....one of these days I hope:rose:
 
Boy you said it sista....nobody knows how you feel or how long you can grieve...we were such a part of each others lives ...it's like losing the other half of your heart....I think hving this dammed heart attack too just adds to all the grief....I need to get back to my happy normal self....one of these days I hope:rose:


Indeed..One of these days..Take one day at a time..because in reality, that's all one can ever do. And getting your health back on track is HUGE priority!
(..that's all i'm sayin) LoL

:heart:
 
Indeed..One of these days..Take one day at a time..because in reality, that's all one can ever do. And getting your health back on track is HUGE priority!
(..that's all i'm sayin) LoL

:heart:

yes a big AMEN to that....first things first...trying to find something to do to pass the time:rolleyes:
 
yes a big AMEN to that....first things first...trying to find something to do to pass the time:rolleyes:


Give yourself a manicure..paint ur nails..Hmm..Clean out ur closet..Light some candles & dance around like a stark raving lunatic (that'll get ur blood pumpin)!! LoL it's good for the soul i tell ya! :D you know my silly ass does it all the time!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top