RDM97756
Handsome Gent.?
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2018
- Posts
- 4,755
Well that will depend on the tasks being asked to perform.I mean there might be a few terms that need to be hashed out before putting me to work.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well that will depend on the tasks being asked to perform.I mean there might be a few terms that need to be hashed out before putting me to work.
Nothing you can't handle ...Well that will depend on the tasks being asked to perform.
Ohhh I'm pretty sure, I can handle whatever you throw at me ...I fully sure of that, not a matter of what I can handle, a matter of what I may want in return![]()
With some biscuits!!!I’m not supposed to , but scrambled eggs and pork sausages sound so good
I am sure you would not disappointOhhh I'm pretty sure, I can handle whatever you throw at me ...
![]()
and gravy!With some biscuits!!!
Yikes what happened here