Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m with you on the concern and have no idea what happened. I’ve not seen MsT since her last post here
Ok...im concerned..anyone have an idea what happened?
So....where'd you go?Thank you for the concern, but I am fine!!! Nothing happened other than a very nice vacation that was much needed ...
![]()
![]()
Phew definatley was worried that something was said to piss you offThank you for the concern, but I am fine!!! Nothing happened other than a very nice vacation that was much needed ...
![]()
![]()
YAY You're alive!!!!! I'm glad you had a good vacation!Thank you for the concern, but I am fine!!! Nothing happened other than a very nice vacation that was much needed ...
![]()
![]()
Yay! Any good details? Where did you go, what was your favorite part, ext…?Thank you for the concern, but I am fine!!! Nothing happened other than a very nice vacation that was much needed ...
![]()
![]()
Went to the coast and had a mental health stay ...Yay! Any good details? Where did you go, what was your favorite part, ext…?
Good morning.Good morning everyone!!
I hope you all have a great day ...
![]()
I vote for crawling back under the covers for a nice snuggle fest!!!Good morning beautiful lady! It is 5 am and I am not sure I made it yet, trying to desperately convince myself to get dressed and go to work instead of crawling back under those covers

Ohh man… i mean if I am getting tempted with snuggles… i might just play hookyI vote for crawling back under the covers for a nice snuggle fest!!!
![]()
Raises 2 hands and....I vote for crawling back under the covers for a nice snuggle fest!!!
![]()
Do it!!!Ohh man… i mean if I am getting tempted with snuggles… i might just play hooky
Send some snow this way, will ya!!!Happy Friday from snowy Virginia! It feels like a good day to stay inside with a hot toddy