RDM97756
Handsome Gent.?
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2018
- Posts
- 4,766
I can’t convince myself to do it, unless I know you are in there waiting for me, otherwise, who am I cuddling… BDA?Do it!!!
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can’t convince myself to do it, unless I know you are in there waiting for me, otherwise, who am I cuddling… BDA?Do it!!!
![]()
Yep..sure amYou're too easy ....
![]()
Well it might take me a little while to get there ...I can’t convince myself to do it, unless I know you are in there waiting for me, otherwise, who am I cuddling… BDA?
Well, work it is then..Well it might take me a little while to get there ...
![]()
Nothing here, just gonna roll with it and see what happens.Anybody have any plans for the weekend?
Tell me about it! I am missing out on some amazing snuggles!Booo Hisssss
![]()
I'll give you a rain check ...Tell me about it! I am missing out on some amazing snuggles!
I'm a musician, and so this is my busy season. Everyone wants special music!Nothing here, just gonna roll with it and see what happens.
How about you?
Dont tease me! I am easily swayedI'll give you a rain check ...
![]()
![]()
Don't threaten me with a good time ...Dont tease me! I am easily swayed

Oohh cuddling and teasing my head is already planning the partyDon't threaten me with a good time ...
![]()
You as well...Good morning everyone!!!
We made it to Friday, I hope you all have a beautiful day ...
![]()
It's been a minute since you were here!!!Dropping into my favorite Cantina for a morning beer, chat with any ladies perhaps and enjoy the delicious Nachos!!![]()
All the drinks are free, so you don't have to buy anyone a drink ...All is well and thanks for noticing my absence.. You're ever so kind ma'am!! Great to be here again!! May I buy you a drink?![]()
My pleasure ma'am!And you're too sweet ...
![]()