Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovin_to_death said:
heh thats awsome wish we could do that around the barraks but they wont let us I wanted to make our deck a haunted one and mess with the watches all night
They don't have a haunted house anywhere on the base? Every base I lived on always had one at their community centre.. Though, I did grow up in the Canadian Army.. might be the difference there.
 
EndCredits said:
Incidentally, my costume was a nerd. HOLLA!!!!!!
I dressed up as a teenager. Same costume I wear every year for the past five years.
 
Hee hee, she's adorable. When she was little she was really mean. We took her to the vet to get her fixed, and the doctor told my dad that she was the meanest cat he'd ever seen. That's my girl. She's a lot more placid these days though, but she still has enough spunk to turn you into a pin cushion. Except me of course because she loves me. :D
 
Trombonus said:
Look at my pics. There's a link in my sig. I'll let you be the judge. ;)

Not updated since Halloween. (According to your sig) So I'm going to
/pass

Although the empress seems to have an opinion on the subject.
 
Auraka6669 said:
Not updated since Halloween. (According to your sig) So I'm going to
/pass

Although the empress seems to have an opinion on the subject.


He's got a cute kitty. Big old fat belly cat. I love them, especially when they just sprawl like mini throw rugs.
 
Yea I'm back

Finally have internet acess again, interesting to see this thread has lasted as long as this.
 
SexyCleric said:
Welcome back Jack.

By a round of applause, how're you all doing today?
Ty ty, just another boring day here. Nothin but homework and boredom to keep me company
 
lil_squirter said:
Nerd love!

*another round of streaking and left over Halloween candy*

YAY! MORE CANDY! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Oh, and look, there's a cute naked nerd girl too! ;)

So, I feel like watching my Horatio Hornblower movies Which of course means they're all still at my old house in Texas. Le sigh. Guess I'll have to settle for watching some of the Roughnecks cartoons I have on DVD.
 
Auraka6669 said:
Not updated since Halloween. (According to your sig) So I'm going to
/pass

Although the empress seems to have an opinion on the subject.
Fair enough. The Empress just likes me for my cat. ;)
 
lil_squirter said:
Nerd love!

*another round of streaking and left over Halloween candy*

Woo candy! (Whatcha got?)

In other news my brother lost the A/V cables for my xbox... now I can't ddr :(
 
lil_squirter said:
Mini: Snickers, Milky way, Three Musketeers, P-nut M&M's, Plain M&M's and lil kit kats.

<grabs all the peanut M&M's and runs>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top