G
galen107
Guest
Guys, if you aren't going to take the time to read anything about me then please don't take the time to message me!
i was waiting for that
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Guys, if you aren't going to take the time to read anything about me then please don't take the time to message me!
i was waiting for that![]()
Galen, what is it about some guys?? It is like they don't even have a brain (no zombie comments from anyone)!!!
no idea i was going to chew him out for you, but it thought it best coming from you![]()
I just had someone ask me if I was male after I told him it wasn't me in the AV!!??WTF???!!!
![]()
want me to go postal on his ass?
No, he just called himself an ass.... there may be slight hope for him in the future! LOL
I am just having fun on your behalf trying to make you laughwell i am not assI am just having fun on your behalf trying to make you laugh
nope, you are definitely NOT an ass, you are a very nice guy!![]()
Well you are fun to chat with, and occassionaly through a flirt ;PlolWell you are fun to chat with, and occassionaly through a flirt ;P

See, you get it, chatting with slight flirting, getting to know each other, but nothing over the top!![]()
I always got it breezy
btw will you dress up as Agent Scully for me 
lolI always got it breezy
btw will you dress up as Agent Scully for me
![]()
I just had someone ask me if I was male after I told him it wasn't me in the AV!!??WTF???!!!
![]()
He must be legally blind.
You are all female, every beautiful inch of youI just had someone ask me if I was male after I told him it wasn't me in the AV!!??WTF???!!!
![]()

Ummm, that may be asking a bit muchlolI always got it breezy
btw will you dress up as Agent Scully for me
![]()
Ummm, that may be asking a bit much![]()
Listen to Lrn, he is smart about these things!
LOL I asked him if he even looked at my profile!
Hello Breezy, I must tell you I enjoy your taste in clothing! Very nice.
It is a very nice profile pic Breezy....
I grew up North of you in St Lawrence county.....about 70 mile south of Ottawa. I miss it there and don't at the same time.