New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have brought you coffee, but was out getting groceries.
Would hope you would answer the door in the same outfit as in your picture.

Well, since it isn't me in that picture that will be kinda hard to do. (no pun intended)

Did you get the coffee pot sorted and a cup for yourself in the end?

Yes, but I want my coffee maker back! I was used to it and how to measure coffee for it! :(
 
I would like to take this time to thank all of the veterans and those still on active duty and also the reserves! Without all of you this country would have been nothing! Thank you for keeping us safe and defending our freedoms!
 
I would like to take this time to thank all of the veterans and those still on active duty and also the reserves! Without all of you this country would have been nothing! Thank you for keeping us safe and defending our freedoms!
Well said!!!
 
hi breezy....hope you are having a good night :)

Hi sexylady30, just heading to bed now that I have my tribute to the veterans up and posted! Have fun and good night everyone! Also, don't forget to say thank you, you should do it all the time, but if not than at least take the time today to thank all those who are and did serve our country! Thanks! :)
 
Hi sexylady30, just heading to bed now that I have my tribute to the veterans up and posted! Have fun and good night everyone! Also, don't forget to say thank you, you should do it all the time, but if not than at least take the time today to thank all those who are and did serve our country! Thanks! :)

will do and goodnite :)
 
Lovely! Went into work today and was let go, was told "we are not a match"! Not a clue what that means because no matter how many times I asked I didn't get an answer! So, came home, cried a little, then filed for unemployment. Hoping this ends out being a good thing, but very scared about being able to pay my bills!
 
Ya know, I find it kinda funny that guys message me after saying that they saw my posts and still ask me questions like "do you talk sex on the phone" or they say "I have a thick, hard cock"... I want to tell them "and I care why?" or "I'm sorry, I don't have a phone"...

Today is not a good day for men to message me with this stupidity! I have been let go from my job and even though they didn't say it, I know it is because of my age! I am so sick and tired of people being stupid and thinking I can't see what the truth really is!

So guys, if you want to talk sex go message someone else and leave me the hell alone!!! :mad:
 
Ya know, I find it kinda funny that guys message me after saying that they saw my posts and still ask me questions like "do you talk sex on the phone" or they say "I have a thick, hard cock"... I want to tell them "and I care why?" or "I'm sorry, I don't have a phone"...

Today is not a good day for men to message me with this stupidity! I have been let go from my job and even though they didn't say it, I know it is because of my age! I am so sick and tired of people being stupid and thinking I can't see what the truth really is!

So guys, if you want to talk sex go message someone else and leave me the hell alone!!! :mad:


I am sorry didn't mean anything :( it was a very bad joke I didn't mean to upset you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top