lakesailer_mi
Sailing
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2008
- Posts
- 65,816
Are there only lying hypocrites or can you be an honest hypocrite?
Don't you think many people are honest hypocrites, they honestly hold their views but don't see the hypocracy?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are there only lying hypocrites or can you be an honest hypocrite?
Honest hypocrisy? Are you being ironic, or do you really believe that (albeit mistakenly)?Don't you think many people are honest hypocrites, they honestly hold their views but don't see the hypocracy?
Honest hypocrisy? Are you being ironic, or do you really believe that (albeit mistakenly)?
Aren't I basically just calling people stupid?


Yes, people is stoopeed, isn't they?
Hi, sailer.![]()

Hi Indienne!
Don't you think they just find it easier to be that way?
Yep. Being smart is hard work. However, to be honest, people who pretend to be smart but are actually stupid are the most tiresome, aren't they?

Hey, who are you calling tiresome?![]()
![]()
Did you think I was talking about you? 
BwahahahahaDid you think I was talking about you?
![]()
Politicians and about half the world's population.Oh, you were talking about politicians, weren't you?
How are things in the cove? 
Politicians and about half the world's population.How are things in the cove?
![]()
Aren't things always perfect in the cove?

Oh, they are. And is the captain happy?![]()
What would you like me to do?If I wasn't, what would you do about it?
What would you like me to do?

What would you like me to do?
Is that like the most silliest question you've ever posted?
Hi Indi!![]()
Can we take a vote on what we want you to do?
As long as only you and I get to vote.
...
Is that discriminatory to not let women have a vote on this thread?
Afternoon sailor!
Can we let them have a separate vote for what they will do with us?

FUCK NO!!!
Wouldn't I cum out on the short end of that bargain?![]()
Are you saying you're kinda short?
Did you know I inherited Johnny Holmes penis when he died? Did someone say 14 inches?

Wouldn't ya know that your new AV just took mine to about 12?Come a bit closer and we can try for 14, k?
![]()
(moves a bit closer)
Are you that happy to see me, Tom?![]()
