TomBoner
A Happy High Squirrel
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2009
- Posts
- 77,372
Have you been able to figure out the meaning of life, Tom?
Can I spend my time figuring out the meaning of your life? Wouldn't that be a lot more fun?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Have you been able to figure out the meaning of life, Tom?
Can I spend my time figuring out the meaning of your life? Wouldn't that be a lot more fun?![]()
Tom, are you causing trouble again?
Would you expect anything different?
Well hello there Professor!!!!
Of course not, would you?
Certainly not...but I do find it best to keep expectations to a minimum so one can be pleasantly surprised, don't you?
Indeed. Do you like surprises?
Do you think you could surprise me?

I bet I can. Would you like me to try.![]()
Do your worst. Or are you all talk and no action?
LOL There is plenty of action and less talking. Does that pique your interest?![]()
Did you know I rather like it when you display the full range of your...vocabulary?

Will you be grading me?
![]()
should i?
Is it necessary?
How will we know where we stand without a rating?
Do you have a comfortable chair?
If I did, would you join me in it?
Are you trying to get me in bed?
Doesn't every man that meets you, try that?