Questions? Reply ONLY With a Question!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm ... :eek: ... is it ok if I'm happy to see BOTH you and your cleavage? :confused:

;)

More so you of course. It's hard to carry on a meaning conversation with cleavage ... but don't ya know it's SOOOOO MUCHHHHH FUNNNNN to try?!??! :D

Yes it's ok!!

LOL - Will you be wanting to go motor boating next? ;) :D
 
I do know .
Feeling lonely ?


Is lonely a relative term such as I am feeling lonely compared to you or someone else, or am I just a lonely feeling kinda guy in general, or maybe its a typo and and I have loans out as in I am feeling loanly, or maybe we are talking about like you said a feeling, like I am feeling a person named lonely; can we clarify this?
 
Is lonely a relative term such as I am feeling lonely compared to you or someone else, or am I just a lonely feeling kinda guy in general, or maybe its a typo and and I have loans out as in I am feeling loanly, or maybe we are talking about like you said a feeling, like I am feeling a person named lonely; can we clarify this?

Is your name Lonely? :p
 
Cross posting wouldn't be a problem if he would put his hands on the keyboard instead of himself right?
 
Cross posting wouldn't be a problem if he would put his hands on the keyboard instead of himself right?

Don't you just wish they were on you instead?






oh yea Im a cross poster from hell, happens more than I can count doesn't it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top