TomBoner
A Happy High Squirrel
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2009
- Posts
- 77,372
Isn't it fun to place the blame on someone so unsuspecting?![]()
Would you believe you're the first person to ever call me unsuspecting?
Would you get naked first before you get in the bed?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Isn't it fun to place the blame on someone so unsuspecting?![]()

Would you believe you're the first person to ever call me unsuspecting?
Would you get naked first before you get in the bed?![]()

Isn't there a first for everything?
Of course, who wears clothes to bed?
I have to go now, will you miss me when I'm gone?
Have I possibly asked to many questions?
![]()
Isn't it a shame that this thread goes silent for a whole day?
Did you know we were waiting for you?
Did you know we were waiting for you?


We? Is that as in you and your 2 beautiful boobies?
![]()
We? Is that as in you and your 2 beautiful boobies?
![]()
would you mind if I loved you for more than JUST your mind?LOL - Don't you love me for my mind?![]()
LOL - Don't you love me for my mind?![]()

Would you believe that there are folks that in fact do?

would you mind if I loved you for more than JUST your mind?
Aren't there better things to keep track of rather than a "score"?
Dear dear caress. Of course I love your mind. But every time I look at your AV I'm not thinkin' about your mind, ya know?
Do you score often with these types of responses?
Isn't there a whole lot more to caress than just her mind? I mean ... like a whole WHOLE lot more!![]()

Perhaps, are you scary?Did I run everyone off?
Perhaps, are you scary?
Can I see you?Do I look scary?
Can I see you?
Is she that scary?Are you sure your heart could handle it?
Is it a masquerade party?LOL - do I need a mask?
Is it a masquerade party?