P
PrurientProf
Guest
Are you changing the subject?
Are your thoughts veering in another direction?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you changing the subject?
Am I that obvious?Are you changing the subject?
Are your thoughts veering in another direction?
Am I that obvious?
Should they be?
![]()
Perhaps, did you have something in mind?
A night in the Ivory Tower?![]()
Could you pay your own way for the night?
Did you know I have a master key?
Hmmm, did you sneak it out when I was distracted?
Would I do something like that?
Yes. Didn't you know that there would be consequences?
LOL - do you think I did it on purpose?
Could you be that conniving?
Of course not! Can you forgive me?
Do you think you could display the appropriate level of contrition?
Are you trying to get me on my knees to repent?
Is repentance all that would be on your mind down there?
Why do you think you killed it?
When no one posts after you, isn't that what happens?
Caress?!?!? CARESSSS?!?!?!? Where are you?![]()
Where is everyone?
