What are you eating now?
What would you like me to eat?

Kitten!!! *squishes* and
es and *licks*Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What are you eating now?

es and *licks*You really have to ask???What would you like me to eat?
Kitten!!! *squishes* andes and *licks*
Why didn't you answer the question?You really have to ask???


Why would anyone avoid that question?Maybe she tried to avoid it?

Why would anyone avoid that question?
Welcome to Lit.![]()
Don't you remember?what was the question again??
How could you forget it?does it look like it?![]()

How could you forget it?![]()
How could you forget it?![]()
Which question?aha...are you talking about that question..![]()
Isn't it like riding a bike...no matter how long it's been you get into the flow of it pretty quickly?
Really? I had no idea.
Has it been that long?
Why didn't you answer the question?
Hi, ltpw.![]()


for a sweet hot lady...Is mid life not long enough ?
So how much fun have you had?for a sweet hot lady...
Isn't that when the fun begins?
So how much fun have you had?

Where are you hiding these days, hottie?Too much fun? Never!
Too much alcohol... probably
Too much of you?

She is. Do you know where she is hiding by any chance?VaVa is hiding from you too?
How are you today Indie?

She is. Do you know where she is hiding by any chance?
I'm great. Thanks. How are you, coffee?![]()

Me is in bed. Grumpy. Very grumpy!
I hope you all is well? G'nite![]()
Aaawww! What has made you grumpy? Anything I can do to make you feel better?Me is in bed. Grumpy. Very grumpy!
I hope you all is well? G'nite![]()


Need company Va?


Aaawww! What has made you grumpy? Anything I can do to make you feel better?
Good night, 4V.
ETA
You just couldn't help yourself, could you?![]()