Don't you know I always enjoy your company?Did you expect anything less Indie?
How about you my dear need some company?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don't you know I always enjoy your company?Did you expect anything less Indie?
How about you my dear need some company?
Don't you know I always enjoy your company?


I bet you look really cute when you smile, don't you?Do you know that made me smile?![]()

I bet you look really cute when you smile, don't you?![]()
What does age have to do with it?Can an old guy still be cute?

What does age have to do with it?![]()


Thank you.You know that is another reason I so adore you?![]()

Thank you.
How has your week been so far? Are you excited today is Hump Day?
That sounds like a great idea, but it's not really practical, is it?You know I would be excited if we spent hump day humping each other?

That sounds like a great idea, but it's not really practical, is it?![]()
HahahahaWhy have we never played on yahoo?
I don't think we have. Do you?HahahahaI don't think we have. Do you?
Me is in bed. Grumpy. Very grumpy!
I hope you all is well? G'nite![]()
help?with some heavenly "squishes" mixed in?Does that include cuddles?
and multicoloured confetti?Laughter and party balloons too?
Have you been sniffing bums again?What does it mean? Confetti?![]()

Have you been sniffing bums again?![]()
could I watch?Indie, if it were your bum would you mind if I kissed and licked it?