coffeelover5
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2008
- Posts
- 39,324
Don't you know the more the merrier?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wouldn't you think that the subject of kissing and licking indi's bum would generate a lot of interest?
![]()
Don't you know that kissing and licking Indie's bum is my task?
Is she in your harem or are you in hers?

I am in hers. Have you come to steal me away?![]()

Don't you know that kissing and licking Indie's bum is my task?
esIf multiple harems get together for an orgy is it called a sharem?
![]()
*licks*, *bewbiesquishes* andes
Whose sharem are we talking about?


Hi there, Tom. Long time!Don't you know that I'd sharem anything with you indi?
![]()

Hi there, Tom. Long time!
Where have you been?
do you reeeeeeaaaaally want to know?

She asked, so now you all have to listen attentively or else she'll whack your knuckles with a wooden ruler. OK?
Vacation up and down the coasts of Scandinavia and ending up in the UK. It was a really nice trip but 3 weeks is kind of long to be gone.
I know ... it's tough to have to take 3 weeks vacation, but I guess somebody has to do it. Wanna go with me next time?![]()
Can I, please?
Did Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs have harems, or possibly sharems?

Why of course! You wouldn't expect me to refuse such a nice sexy offer, now would you?![]()
Sorry you got skipped.
Don't you know that's my Kitten? You have to take permission from me before you take her anywhere.


My my myyyyyyy!!! You're getting a bit possessive doncha think?
Mornin' indi!![]()




She's my possession. So, yes, I'm possessive. You don't take her anywhere without asking me! Do you understand?
Morning, Tom.![]()
Show you what?![]()
Titties are always nice to show, aren't they?![]()

Will you show us yours?![]()

