woodpecker4175
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2007
- Posts
- 29,612
Can I borrow yours??

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Can I borrow yours??![]()
Yeah. It's a size 11 soccer cleat.
Ever fucked with fire?

Yeah. It's a size 11 soccer cleat.
Ever fucked with fire?

Why ask why?Darn I need size 13...every day, why are you going to burn me??![]()
Is the fire raging within?
Or just raging?![]()
Why ask why?
You have a raging boner?
You have a raging boner?
Damn ... what did you guys do to piss off corbs?
...
![]()
Will you ask her for forgiveness?Did I? Will she ever forgive me?
Will you ask her for forgiveness?
Was it my sarcastic humor?
Will you ask her for forgiveness?
Will she realize she has won the race...Will he smile when he thinks of me or regret ever meeting?
Does she know the race is never really over?
Are you timing it?