Pleasureableguy
Showery pleasures
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2007
- Posts
- 2,705
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Rooooaaarrrrr
Happy Saturday Sase!
![]()

That movie was only 1969...
Glad to see Sase's a happy heifer.![]()
good moring folks!!
I would have been here earlier but I was watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjnxiEvKEIo&feature=related
that was before my time
Hiya Brat! Happy Saturday! Only two months left! Yaaaaay!
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f70/Joey3308/f0493c4c.jpg
I know!
You're what 21?
at least,thats what age you look like!![]()
Oman hurry quick head to the eye doctor you must be blind!!
Oman hurry quick head to the eye doctor you must be blind!!
deaf and daff
Hi again...
Hope everyone missed me.![]()
Sleeping...![]()
Guess I know how far down in the shitter I am.![]()

Hmmmm...I was thinkin....![]()
Guess I know how far down in the shitter I am.![]()