Sase's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't figure out how they knew since he'd spelled my name correctly. His teacher, the secretary and the principal did wait until he was out of the room to laugh. He'd printed my signature. One of the kids at our church told him that he did it all the time. But Charlie knew cursive, my son didn't. Charlie got in trouble too.

Too funny. My sister always had me forge mom's name on her stuff because I was better at it. I did it for a fee of course. :D
 
I got caught smokin' in the girls room my Sister Crawfish, she reported me to Chromedome and I got 2 days in school for tellin' him I'm surprised she could smell it over her BO.

I'd have rather have had the in school!
 
Too funny. My sister always had me forge mom's name on her stuff because I was better at it. I did it for a fee of course. :D

......and it always comes back.

I never forged my parents' name. I never got into any trouble in school.
 
Yeah so did the nuns.

My fourth grade teacher had us recite the multiplication tables with our hands out. Let me tell you, I studied every day. The tests were on Monday. On Sunday I took my paper to church with me and recited them or wrote them down. There was no way I was going to be hit in the hand.
 
My fourth grade teacher had us recite the multiplication tables with our hands out. Let me tell you, I studied every day. The tests were on Monday. On Sunday I took my paper to church with me and recited them or wrote them down. There was no way I was going to be hit in the hand.

Oh yeah...and getting hit on the side of the head with a flying eraser wasn't fun either.
 
Mornin' Nesters...

{{{{{Sase}}}}}}

I'm up kinda early this morning. Feeling much better thanks for the good wishes. The only good thing I can see that came out of this little illness is that I've almost quit smoking. Haven't had a cigarette in over 2 days.
 
Mornin' Nesters...

{{{{{Sase}}}}}}

I'm up kinda early this morning. Feeling much better thanks for the good wishes. The only good thing I can see that came out of this little illness is that I've almost quit smoking. Haven't had a cigarette in over 2 days.

Good for you. Now keep it up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top