tn_8tiv
Just Me
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2001
- Posts
- 25,277
Good for you. Now keep it up.
I fully intend to quit. They say the first 48 hours are the hardest...we'll see.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good for you. Now keep it up.
I fully intend to quit. They say the first 48 hours are the hardest...we'll see.
Mornin' Sase...sleep well?![]()
Much better thanks. After sleeping almost 20 hours each day, I think I'm ready for the world again.
{{{{Sase}}}}}

Much better thanks. After sleeping almost 20 hours each day, I think I'm ready for the world again.
{{{{Sase}}}}}
ya know if you were a horse we would have shot ya.
{{{TN}}}
Teach the brat how to do that!
I'll be the judge of that![]()
Well DGO...since I was pretty ill, I guess she had a point...
Remember the movie "They shoot horses don't they"...
Damn, I'm getting old.
So what is your verdict?
death by one shot to the head
Well DGO...since I was pretty ill, I guess she had a point...
Remember the movie "They shoot horses don't they"...
Damn, I'm getting old.
I remember the movie and you're not as old as me.
I don't remember that movie...but I'm impressed the two of you do.
May I pull the trigger?
stop the BS
Oh yes you do!![]()