sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
Did someone mention shit?![]()
One week from today Brat!
Shit fuck damn...........I'll get it out of my system by then.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did someone mention shit?![]()
One week from today Brat!
Shit fuck damn...........I'll get it out of my system by then.
DGO hold down the fort.........I'm heading out to wash windows.
I'll fly back in this evening.
![]()

Was that meant for me?![]()
I can't watch this place, remember I'm a HCB!

I didn't think you would buy it but it was worth a try
Don't bother to try next time.
Wink at me and you'll succeed.Hell no........I'm gonna try and try until I succeed
Wink at me and you'll succeed.
Probably not what you want, but you'll succeed.
Wink at me and you'll succeed.
Probably not what you want, but you'll succeed.
You scared him away!hi sexy fishie!
You scared him away!
Yep it's a talent I have.
darn you