done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
What good is the dresser without my drawers?
I don't have drawers in my dresser.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What good is the dresser without my drawers?
I don't have drawers in my dresser.
Where do you store them? Or do you go "commando"?
Okay, that thought made me shutter.![]()
After I iron them, I hang them in the closet.
With extra starch you can lean them against the wall and save hanger space.
You really hang your drawers?
Of course I do! What do you do with yours after you iron them?

I don't use starch.
put them in my dresser?
put them in my dresser?
That's a good idea since I have all of yours.
But you're gonna give them back right?
But you're gonna give them back right?
I don't see why you'd want to be picked up by a bus when man would be much better.
Where the hell am I gonna find a man strong enough to pick me up?

Marvel Comics.![]()
I'll pick one up tomorrow.
Are you strong enough? I hear the hulk weights a ton.
Strong enough smelling? Yep I think so.
You know the shower won't kill you.
Me on the other hand...