sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
sure they will. They will be looking for us for more $$$$$$ for the corn cannons and all the rides.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sure they will. They will be looking for us for more $$$$$$ for the corn cannons and all the rides.

Then hand over the wallet and they for sure won't bother you for at least an hour.
![]()

Then hand over the wallet and they for sure won't bother you for at least an hour.
![]()

WRONG......... I have an American Express inthere and they know what that is with NO LIMIT.
I'll just take duct tape with.![]()

wanna borrow my flesh colored duct tape?? No one will realize a thing.![]()



PLEASE. I hope you have a lot because my kid is tall for his age.
Sorry but have to run. I have to take care of some buisness.
Have a great day and will talk to you later.![]()

This is how Joey feels right now...be glad your not within 50 feet lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs![]()
Me too Joey! ME TOO!
This is how Joey feels right now...be glad your not within 50 feet lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs![]()
I thought I heard rumbling from the west lol![]()

brings back memories
Good Morning DGO
It's afternoon now, so you need to return and say good afternoon.
Good afternoon Sase...DGO...
Hoping you and all the Nesters are having a great weekend.
Good afternoon Ms DGO. I've got all my windows washed and even managed to set off all the fire alarms.![]()
Good afternoon Magpie! It's been a weekend to catch up on things.
Did hazmat come?

it's not going that well.How's that going?

How's that going?
Maggie, ignore her! This woman works 21 hours a day. She doesn't know the meaning of relax.