Sase's Nest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, sounds like I missed a hot night in the nest.

{{{{{Sase}}}}}} - No one would want to hurt you sweetheart.:kiss:

Mornin' Nesters...:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day the wife and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?' He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Dumb ass. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So Mary called him a shit head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Just then our bus arrived.

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.
 
Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day the wife and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?' He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Dumb ass. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So Mary called him a shit head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Just then our bus arrived.

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.
LMAO! You and Jenny would never do anything like that would ya Oman?
 
However,be careful!

Coffee Can Shrink Breasts, Study Finds
(Oct. 20) - Women who drink coffee as a pick-me-up might discover it keeps their breast size down. Even if smaller breasts aren't their cup of tea, there's a great tradeoff: a lower breast cancer risk.
"Drinking coffee can have a major effect on breast size," said Helena Jernström, an oncology researcher from Sweden's Lund University whose team discovered the connection.

The team found that about half of women have a gene that links breast size to coffee intake, The Local reported. Healthy, premenopausal women with the gene who drink three or more cups of coffee a day have smaller breasts. Those women also have a lower risk of breast cancer.
An earlier study by the same researchers found that among women who drink two to three cups of coffee a day, women with the gene had a lower breast cancer risk than those without, scientificblogging.com reported.
It's not the caffeine that does it. For carriers of the gene, coffee counteracts effects of hormones that can be carcinogenic.
For coffee drinkers without the gene, news is mixed. Although the April study showed they contract breast cancer an average of 10 years later than non-coffee drinkers without the gene, 15 percent developed a difficult-to-treat version, according to scientificblogging.com.
 
However,be careful!

Coffee Can Shrink Breasts, Study Finds
(Oct. 20) - Women who drink coffee as a pick-me-up might discover it keeps their breast size down. Even if smaller breasts aren't their cup of tea, there's a great tradeoff: a lower breast cancer risk.
"Drinking coffee can have a major effect on breast size," said Helena Jernström, an oncology researcher from Sweden's Lund University whose team discovered the connection.

The team found that about half of women have a gene that links breast size to coffee intake, The Local reported. Healthy, premenopausal women with the gene who drink three or more cups of coffee a day have smaller breasts. Those women also have a lower risk of breast cancer.
An earlier study by the same researchers found that among women who drink two to three cups of coffee a day, women with the gene had a lower breast cancer risk than those without, scientificblogging.com reported.
It's not the caffeine that does it. For carriers of the gene, coffee counteracts effects of hormones that can be carcinogenic.
For coffee drinkers without the gene, news is mixed. Although the April study showed they contract breast cancer an average of 10 years later than non-coffee drinkers without the gene, 15 percent developed a difficult-to-treat version, according to scientificblogging.com.

Is that why I have little boobs??
 
Last edited:
Is that I have little boobs??

Did I say that?
I jst thought I would provide information and education on a topic to friends.
It also talked about cancer, and I wouldnt want that to happen to any friends,even though it has!
 
Did I say that?
I jst thought I would provide information and education on a topic to friends.
It also talked about cancer, and I wouldnt want that to happen to any friends,even though it has!

I've already had that scare, so I skimed over that part ;)
 
Good Morning :rose::kiss::rose:

Just got UP. Working on my first cup of coffee.
Looking for a little wake up call in a bit :eek: then some breakfast.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top