done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
it's not going that well.![]()

Does it have something to do with the fire alarm?
Maggie, ignore her! This woman works 21 hours a day. She doesn't know the meaning of relax.
wishful thinking
I admit she's probably the busiest woman I know.
no one was quite sure why it went off, but it's good to know that when it does go off it takes them 5 minutes to get there.
pfft.Yeah that's why I'm sitting here on my ass when I still have 3 loads of wash to do.
You gotta feel good about that.
Still have?...I haven't even started...![]()
what's the holdup?..........http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/koalabear_photo/thlaundry.gif
I've only managed 2 loads yet.You gotta feel good about that.
Still have?...I haven't even started...![]()
I've only managed 2 loads yet.![]()
I haven't done any. As long as I have clean sheets, towels and drawers, there's no need to wash.
I'm out of towels and the boys need clean drawers. I've got plenty
Buy them some more.
I bought them new socks last year because they are disappearing.![]()
I bought socks for my son once a year and always at the beginning of the summer. 24 pairs of white socks...all the same. 5 pairs of black dress socks, again all the same.
... and the boys need clean drawers. I've got plenty
Didn't ya know that was fishie?
Hello Fagin
yep that's what I do too but something keeps eating one sock...because they tell me they take them off and put them in the hamper.![]()