Spacebar 4.0 <3

It's hot in Miami

That is one of the good things about Miami. :)

Spring is just around the corner here, you can feel in the air. But, we've got a few more days of rain to get through - and we can use the water, so there are no real complaints from me.
 
That is one of the good things about Miami. :)

Spring is just around the corner here, you can feel in the air. But, we've got a few more days of rain to get through - and we can use the water, so there are no real complaints from me.

Which is why I have iced tea in the fridge
 
Good Morning Dumpling, MrsMendez and all you other Spacelings

You can't go wrong with hot cross buns and coffee on another rainy California morning.

Hope you all are moving smoothly into the day and that this Lit Wednesday brings you kind, funny, and sexy moments.
 
Good Morning Dumpling, MrsMendez and all you other Spacelings

You can't go wrong with hot cross buns and coffee on another rainy California morning.

Hope you all are moving smoothly into the day and that this Lit Wednesday brings you kind, funny, and sexy moments.
Well this is another Day already ;):)
Thank you Paul and a Good Morning to both of you ~ the Service is lousy looks like we even have to perk our own Coffee ;)~you all have a "great Day":)

oh and thanks for the hot Cross Buns Mrs. M :)
 
Good Morning Dumpling, MrsMendez and all you other Spacelings

You can't go wrong with hot cross buns and coffee on another rainy California morning.

Hope you all are moving smoothly into the day and that this Lit Wednesday brings you kind, funny, and sexy moments.


Good morning. California sounds wonderful. I live in Miami, and right now I feel like going to the beach


There is fresh coffee made
 
Mmmmm good choice Mrs. Mendez!

Happy Thursday Evening Spacelings - a full day here, but now I am wondering down into the pleasantness of the evening with a little bit of web surfing for pure pleasure and a little bit of Bit of Lit.
 
Since its a cold day in Miami. I am making a pot of southwest black bean chilly, and cornbread
 
Good evening. So I ordered dresses for my three bridesmaids tonight. The dresses were originally $150 and I got them for $20! They’re pretty and lacy and I kinda want one. Lol
I’m going wedding dress shopping next Friday. :)
 
Good evening. So I ordered dresses for my three bridesmaids tonight. The dresses were originally $150 and I got them for $20! They’re pretty and lacy and I kinda want one. Lol
I’m going wedding dress shopping next Friday. :)

Awesome
 
Good evening. So I ordered dresses for my three bridesmaids tonight. The dresses were originally $150 and I got them for $20! They’re pretty and lacy and I kinda want one. Lol
I’m going wedding dress shopping next Friday. :)

The fiance is a lucky bastard. :kiss:
 
Back
Top