M
MsTexas
Guest
blklthrjkt said:Howdy,
Always glad to see more Texans on here.![]()
Hola my sugar plum!!!
Glad you're home safe and sound.
~hugs~
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
blklthrjkt said:Howdy,
Always glad to see more Texans on here.![]()
cowboyupgt said:You Know A Real Cowboy Is Always Prepaired To Ride, No Matter What The Conditions Are, So As Always My Hat Is Prepaired To Stay On Unless I Am At The Table Or Entering A Church. Well Unless A Lady Removes It And You Know What That Means...........lol But I Must Say Its Getting Hot In Here, I Think I May Need A Glass Of Sweet Tea With A Lime Added To It. Got To Take My Mind Off The Beautiful Lady Serving......otherwise Nothing Will Get Done Today............
blklthrjkt said:Me too. Texas may be a wacko state but at least it's not Indy. No ofense to my Hoosier budies.

MsTexas said:Sorry I missed your post last night wally.
I dont eat fish but here you are ....
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/smoked_salmon_appetizer.jpg
Enjoy yourself.
![]()
Exxxxxxcellent!MsTexas said:Ta Da!!
Here I am
![]()

And some wine.wally2450 said:Will this tingle your palate Ms. T?
wally2450 said:And some wine.

MsTexas said:Mmmmmmmmm
That looks yummilicious!!!
I'm so hungry right now too.
Thank you wally.
![]()

wally2450 said:I forgot something:
![]()
![]()
![]()

My pleasure? Hmmm....how bout some chicken quesadillas with a side order of youMsTexas said:Whats Your pleasure tonight Mr. Quinn?
![]()

Naw, I'm good. You just rest your pretty self!MsTexas said:You're such a sweetheart wally!
~hugs~
Is there anything I can get you?
![]()
Quinn71 said:My pleasure? Hmmm....how bout some chicken quesadillas with a side order of you![]()
wally2450 said:Naw, I'm good. You just rest your pretty self!


KnightWing said:Thanks Ms. T... just getting a cup and a sweet roll to go!!!!
Have a great day all.

Domsheena said:Good Afternoon Ms Texas...hope you have a good day filled with sunshine and laughter..![]()


I'll take a danish and a glas of o.j. & I will leave aMsTexas said:~straightens up the place a bit~
Here's breakfast for those that are hungry.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/continental_breakfast.jpg
I hope you all have a fantastic day!!
![]()
in return for the sexy proprietress 