Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Bowlerpa said:No really big steeler's fan.
MsTexas said:Ok then, I'll keep that in mind when I feel like betting against them.
![]()
Key word there was ON you.DaBears34 said:EVERYTHING looks hawt on me!![]()

sasebrats said:Key word there was ON you.![]()

MsTexas said:Ok folks, its been real, its been fun and its been real fun.
I'm off to la la land.
Everyone enjoy their evenings and I'll see y'all tomorrow.
Sweet dreams.
~hugs~
![]()
Oh and for gawd sakes dont tear up the place!!

MsTexas said:Ok folks, its been real, its been fun and its been real fun.
I'm off to la la land.
Everyone enjoy their evenings and I'll see y'all tomorrow.
Sweet dreams.
~hugs~
![]()
Oh and for gawd sakes dont tear up the place!!
DaBears34 said:Did you hear something Bowlerpa?
I'm right behind you darlin'MsTexas said:Ok folks, its been real, its been fun and its been real fun.
I'm off to la la land.
Everyone enjoy their evenings and I'll see y'all tomorrow.
Sweet dreams.
~hugs~
![]()
Oh and for gawd sakes dont tear up the place!!

Bite me Cheesehead!DaBears34 said:Did you hear something Bowlerpa?

sasebrats said:I'm right behind you darlin'
I'm gonna go hop in a shower and get ready for bed.
See ya in the morning.
![]()

Can I tear up your place?MsTexas said:Ok folks, its been real, its been fun and its been real fun.
I'm off to la la land.
Everyone enjoy their evenings and I'll see y'all tomorrow.
Sweet dreams.
~hugs~
![]()
Oh and for gawd sakes dont tear up the place!!

Kain__Thornn said:Can I tear up your place?![]()
![]()

sasebrats said:G' morning MsT.