~Texas Cantina~

garbage can said:
Yeah, Ms T..... I'll bring my guitar.

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with an American girl.
Night-time would find me in MsTexas cantina;
Music would play and Felina would whirl.​

~swoon~

:rose:
 
Well its just a little less than a week and you believed in your team so my hat is off to you MsT. *bowing*

Is Sase really that scared of me that she's hiding tonight? What did she think I would do?
 
DaBears34 said:
Well its just a little less than a week and you believed in your team so my hat is off to you MsT. *bowing*

Is Sase really that scared of me that she's hiding tonight? What did she think I would do?

And you're an awesome sport darlin!!! You are what makes betting fun!!

Ummmm, that you would grab the bat from her and chase her with it?

LOL

I dont know, she sent me a pm, then disappeared.

:confused:
 
MsTexas said:
And you're an awesome sport darlin!!! You are what makes betting fun!!

Ummmm, that you would grab the bat from her and chase her with it?

LOL

I dont know, she sent me a pm, then disappeared.

:confused:

lol thanks.

Does she really think I would do that? Where is that bat?
 
Yeah yeah yeah.

I'm afraid the Packers will have to be satisfied with another 8-8 season, but they did get one yesterday when the Eagles muffed two punts.

(MsT likes it when I say "muffed" :))
 
Bowlerpa said:
Hey the packers looked really good Yesterday. lol


Evening Bowler!!!

:kiss:

LOL ... they actually looked like shit but hey, a win is a win.

I think they will get better as the season progresses.
 
DaBears34 said:
Yeah yeah yeah.

I'm afraid the Packers will have to be satisfied with another 8-8 season, but they did get one yesterday when the Eagles muffed two punts.

(MsT likes it when I say "muffed" :))


Yeah yeah yeah and you like it when I tell you to ...

Fuck off.

:kiss:
 
Bears did not look to good Yesterday though. But the steelers Looked really good.
 
Bowlerpa said:
Bears did not look to good Yesterday though. But the steelers Looked really good.

I have a friend who is a die hard Steelers fan ... he keeps trying to "convert" me

:rolleyes:
 
Week one - lots of football to be played. And in the NFL some team always comes out of nowhere - be interesting to see who it is this year.

I think we are changing the Cantina into a sports bar!
 
DaBears34 said:
Well its just a little less than a week and you believed in your team so my hat is off to you MsT. *bowing*

Is Sase really that scared of me that she's hiding tonight? What did she think I would do?
Scared of you? ROFL


Honey I think you need to be scared of me...now where's the fuckin' bat! :D
 
DaBears34 said:
Week one - lots of football to be played. And in the NFL some team always comes out of nowhere - be interesting to see who it is this year.

I think we are changing the Cantina into a sports bar!

LOL ... Sports bar is good with me.

I love talking about about sports with people who aren't so possessive of the game and know that its for fun and there is life after football and the world will not end if our team loses ... although you might have a different perspective on that now.

:p
 
Back
Top