M
MsTexas
Guest
sasebrats said:Scared of you? ROFL
Honey I think you need to be scared of me...now where's the fuckin' bat!![]()
Here ya go darlin ...
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/Bat.jpg

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sasebrats said:Scared of you? ROFL
Honey I think you need to be scared of me...now where's the fuckin' bat!![]()

MsTexas said:
Bowlerpa said:Yep, So how is everyone in the Catina/ Sportsbar.

DaBears34 said:Put the bat down and back away slowly . . .
Bowlerpa said:I hope it is not a nerf bat.
MsTexas said:LMAO ...
Ohhhhhhhh DaBears ... you're up!!
DaBears34 said:*peeks inside shorts
How the hell did you know Ms. T?![]()

Bowlerpa said:From football to baseball. lol
MsTexas said:Because I know how all the rough talk is affecting you.
![]()
DaBears34 said:Beat me, hit me, take away my Packer's jersey!
Bowlerpa said:Should change it to a Colts Jersey.![]()
MsTexas said:Yanno, I have some really cute knee high Packer socks that would look hawt on you!!
![]()

MsTexas said:Are you a Colts fan?
DaBears34 said:EVERYTHING looks hawt on me!![]()