LiveWire64
Running on empty
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2009
- Posts
- 23,584
Hello Ms!
Has happy hour begun? I sure could use a frosty cold draft.
Has happy hour begun? I sure could use a frosty cold draft.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello Ms!
Has happy hour begun? I sure could use a frosty cold draft.![]()

How about coming over and giving the OP a serious fucking?
![]()

*leaves a crystal vase with a few summer flowers with a note saying I miss you*
*hugs*
So many temptations, so many thoughts...![]()

Yes please![]()
Now on my wayCome on then ....
![]()

(sneaks in - taps arnold on the shoulder - IT - scampers back out again!!
tee hee)

And hello to you too ...
![]()
Now on my way
Why, you... *chases after*![]()
why is it our timing is off? lol
*hugs* catch you when I can. Daddy duty awaits.

I slip in and sit at the bar. "What do you have on tap?"

Whatever you want ....
We got
![]()
![]()
Well then, isn't it time for you to take a break. Come sit next to me MsT..
Morning luvz and welcome ...
Sorry for the delay, I was busy reading something
![]()
I hope it was very "moan worthy"
Because, I do know how much you love to moan...

Oh indeed, a few moans escaped my lips ....
![]()

Oh my, that gives me a chill....![]()
