arnoldlane84
playing different tunes
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2011
- Posts
- 14,992
It's up to 69 here. They reckon 79 by Thursday. I'm in shock 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We got up to the low 80's yesterday which is a HUGE break from the 50 straight days of over 100 degree temps we have had for so long.
It's up to 69 here. They reckon 79 by Thursday. I'm in shock![]()

Break out the blankie ....
![]()
Break out the blankie ....
![]()

Thats Parka weather down here Ms T!
Blankie? I'm in shorts and a T-shirt
(It's not a good look)

If you got some sun it would be a good look ...
*runs*
![]()

We've had plenty of sun but it's been cold
*rans after you*![]()
waking up..not too bad so far.i want breakfast tacos,,,n a bloody mary
omg i love this place.THANK YOUUUUUUUUU

Good Afternoon, Ms Texas.
I hope you had a great weekend, and that you are looking forward to a very stimulating, and provocative week ahead.![]()
This great place needs a serious fucking BUMP!!!![]()

's to you, beautiful woman!
