M
MsTexas
Guest
Well, I assume we both know not to talk with our mouths full...although I do enjoy humming!!![]()
Oh I do love a good humming ....
LOL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well, I assume we both know not to talk with our mouths full...although I do enjoy humming!!![]()
Oh I do love a good humming ....
LOL
![]()

I have been practicing my tongue twisters..just for you..![]()

Does Sally Still Sell Seashells ?
![]()

She does, and Peter Piper picks peppers, now if I can keep track of all that wood those woodchucks chuck..![]()
LMAO
Oh there is a commercial of woodchucks actually chucking wood ....
*you're a treat this afternoon*

I love that commercial..almost as much as the hamsters in the Kia, you can roll with this, or you can roll with that..![]()

I think it would be better if we rolled with that then with this ...
![]()

Hmm..rolling around with you seems to be on the top of the list..![]()
LOL
Well I'd like to think I'm a pretty good roller ...
![]()

I am sure of that...
Hopefully you are ready to roll a few times, just to test our compatibility and make sure we are synchronized..![]()

Well if not, I'm all for practicing till it's pefected ...
However long that takes
![]()
I will take an I\V of saline solution if required...you need not worry I have some fluids to replace those you lose.
Tit for tat...so to speak.

LOL
I don't think I've ever seen a more perfect answer ...
![]()


Thank you
Now to back up those words, as I believe actions speak louder than words...dont you?![]()

Oh I believe there will be no problem backing up words with actions ...
Especially when it comes to you
![]()
*gotta run now*

I look forward to you coming back...as much as..well you can make the play on words..![]()

Good morning MsTexas. Is it cool and crisp this morning down there too?

Good morning WT ...
Nope, it's 73 with 80% humidity.
![]()