The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRENCHIE44T said:
{{{{{{{{{ MARY }}}}}}}}}}:rose: :rose: :kiss:

How Ya Doing?

Keep Warm, Keep Safe


{{{{{{{{{{{{Frenchie }}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

trying to keep warm....and safe....;)


I am doing better each day....still a lil tired but it is getting better....thanks for asking sweetie :kiss:
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{Frenchie }}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

trying to keep warm....and safe....;)


I am doing better each day....still a lil tired but it is getting better....thanks for asking sweetie :kiss:

Hey Mary, its so quiet on here tonight its almost spooky
 
I hope that all is well with everyone. Some very funny stuff here Mary, congrats on a great thread.
 
deepstar7 said:
I hope that all is well with everyone. Some very funny stuff here Mary, congrats on a great thread.


thanks Deep Hun :kiss: :p .......it is nice and alot of nice people.
 
Hi everybody glad to see we are all trying to get a laugh today...you always get some good ones Mary. Hope you are doing well today....

Hi Frenchie and Kayte and nice to see you out visiting deepstar....

Hi Am and BD...

((((hugs)))) to everyone!!!!
 
catsr2wild said:
Hi everybody glad to see we are all trying to get a laugh today...you always get some good ones Mary. Hope you are doing well today....

Hi Frenchie and Kayte and nice to see you out visiting deepstar....

Hi Am and BD...

((((hugs)))) to everyone!!!!


(((((((((((Cats)))))))))))))) thanks...i try.....and i think today i am trying to boost my mood more than anything.....so i have to do something.

I am doing better....just somewhat depressed with everything that has been going on and this stupid weather is not helping....grrrrrrrr.....Damn it i want spring time

 
MaryBears said:
(((((((((((Cats)))))))))))))) thanks...i try.....and i think today i am trying to boost my mood more than anything.....so i have to do something.

I am doing better....just somewhat depressed with everything that has been going on and this stupid weather is not helping....grrrrrrrr.....Damn it i want spring time


I have another site to add which I think you will like and I will try to get it posted over here yet tonight...Spring would be wonderful, I froze while I was out today.
 
catsr2wild said:
I have another site to add which I think you will like and I will try to get it posted over here yet tonight...Spring would be wonderful, I froze while I was out today.
Thanks Cats ......I like stuff like that....;)
 
Been there, DOING that.

MaryBears said:

I am doing better....just somewhat depressed with everything that has been going on and this stupid weather is not helping ....grrrrrrrr.....Damn it i want spring time
Right on! I've got problems that sound much
like yours and the weather -- nice as it is in
Hawai`i -- does aggravate the situation every
now and then. Better today!

PM me if you want to discuss aches, pains
and/or depression. It's good to have an old
friend in the middle of the Pacific Ocean! :rose:
 
Re: Been there, DOING that.

HawaiiBill said:
Right on! I've got problems that sound much
like yours and the weather -- nice as it is in
Hawai`i -- does aggravate the situation every
now and then. Better today!

PM me if you want to discuss aches, pains
and/or depression. It's good to have an old
friend in the middle of the Pacific Ocean! :rose:



Hi Bill,


Welcome to the thread.....I hope that you enjoy it.


I looked at your profile......And I was sort of surprised....I know you said an old friend....but I wasn't expecting someone of your age....I am sure that you could tell me alot.....but I am also sure that you have plenty of reason to have your aches and pains.....you have earned them.

 
FRENCHIE44T said:
Seems like everyone is home again now Mary :kiss: :kiss:



Yes they are.....it must have something to do with the time difference between England and Ohio....:kiss: :kiss:
 
Shreik said:
Great stuff Mary and love yours and cats new av's



Thanks sweetie......it is complements of Paint shop pro (a graphic software) and the Artist that painted her is Garv.......I added some to it and that is what i came up with;)
 
MaryBears said:
Thanks sweetie......it is complements of Paint shop pro (a graphic software) and the Artist that painted her is Garv.......I added some to it and that is what i came up with;)

Very talented man...
 
Ok its 5 in the a.m. and I'm still wide awake so here is a groaner to start everybody's Sunday off.....

Q: How do you tickle a rich girl?
.

.

.

.

A: Say, "Gucci Gucci Gucci!"
:rolleyes: :D
 
Good Morning all.....Just checking in before I start my day.....Cats thanks for the chuckle......(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to everyone
 
catsr2wild said:
Ok its 5 in the a.m. and I'm still wide awake so here is a groaner to start everybody's Sunday off.....

Q: How do you tickle a rich girl?
.

.

.

.

A: Say, "Gucci Gucci Gucci!"
:rolleyes: :D


{{{{{{{cats}}}}}} Thanks for the "groaner" :D

Have a marvelous day.
 
MaryBears said:
Good Morning all.....Just checking in before I start my day.....Cats thanks for the chuckle......(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to everyone


Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}} :kiss:

Have a warm and cuddly one. :rose:
 
Thank you my friends.

Proud to be your Friend

Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence, and don't skip ahead.


I've learned....

That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.


I've learned....

That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.


I've learned....

That money doesn't buy class.


I've learned....

That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.


I've learned...

That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.


I've learned....

That the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?


I've learned....

That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.


I've learned....

That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.


I've learned....

That love, not time, heals all wounds.


I've learned....

That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.


I've learned....

That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.


I've learned....

That there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.


I've learned....

That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.


I've learned....

That life is tough, but I'm tougher.


I've learned....

That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.


I've learned....

That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.


I've learned...

That I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.


I've learned....

That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.


I've learned....

That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.


I've learned....

That I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.


I've learned....

That when your newly born child holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.


I've learned....

That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.


I've learned ...

That it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.


I've learned....

That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.


To all of you ... Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence.

It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much you care. Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you. If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!

YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top