The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:


Hope you had a good night. Looks like BD brought some more wonderful laughs...

Here is a small one....



Sunday School Money

A small boy stunned his parents after Sunday School when he began to empty his pockets of nickels, dimes and quarters. Finally his mother asked the obvious question, "Where did you get all that money?"

"At church," the boy replied nonchalantly. "They have bowls of it."
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:


Hope you had a good night. Looks like BD brought some more wonderful laughs...

Here is a small one....



Sunday School Money

A small boy stunned his parents after Sunday School when he began to empty his pockets of nickels, dimes and quarters. Finally his mother asked the obvious question, "Where did you get all that money?"

"At church," the boy replied nonchalantly. "They have bowls of it."



chuckles at kayte
sute love
good morning,


:kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Good morning everybody....thanks BD and kayte I needed a good laugh this a.m......


Good morning {{{{{{cats}}}}}} Hey, what's up? You sound a bit sad?
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{cats}}}}}} Hey, what's up? You sound a bit sad?


Thanks for the hug hon....just a few things going on with my kids and finances and I'm stessed out and it affects me physically I'll be ok in a few hours after meds kicks in....for the physical side not the mental, not yet anyway.....
 
catsr2wild said:
Thanks for the hug hon....just a few things going on with my kids and finances and I'm stessed out and it affects me physically I'll be ok in a few hours after meds kicks in....for the physical side not the mental, not yet anyway.....

{{{{Cats}}}} That sucks. Jordan has strep throat but is on medicine and is feeling alot better.

Hope things get better with you:rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
Thanks for the hug hon....just a few things going on with my kids and finances and I'm stessed out and it affects me physically I'll be ok in a few hours after meds kicks in....for the physical side not the mental, not yet anyway.....


Snuggling close to cats, hand her a soothing cup of hot herbal tea, hey this does help sweetie.....:rose: Camomile does wonders....
 
kayte said:
Snuggling close to cats, hand her a soothing cup of hot herbal tea, hey this does help sweetie.....:rose: Camomile does wonders....

Thank you, it can't hurt....thank you too Pall

I think I will drink my tea and head to bed....maybe things won't seem so bad when I wake up....
 
catsr2wild said:
Thank you, it can't hurt....thank you too Pall

I think I will drink my tea and head to bed....maybe things won't seem so bad when I wake up....

Take care Cats.

Hugs and kisses
 
catsr2wild said:
Thank you, it can't hurt....thank you too Pall

I think I will drink my tea and head to bed....maybe things won't seem so bad when I wake up....


Sweet erotic dreams!!! See you later. :D
 
Palleon said:
He has Strep, but is doing fine now

Glad he is getting treated for it!!!! Take care of yourself dear. Don't pick it up yourself. :rose:
 
Puddin36 said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{EVERYONE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I knew I would forget someone if I gave individual hugs, so I played it safe and did it this way!!!!

So many great jokes and pics..........everyone is doing a great job of keeping us all laughing. I just finished my long weekend of work and am here now to relax before going to bed. Hope everyone had a good weekend and that everyone is safe and well.


Hugs and Licks.............Puddin



{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Puddin}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Good to see you hun.....get you some rest then cum and play......I am sure you will have fun...;)
 
Re: Types of sex

catsr2wild said:
Ok here we go:

Subject: Kinds of Sex

SOCIAL SECURITY SEX:
Two men were talking. "So, how's your sex life?" "Oh, nothing special. I'm having Social Security sex." "Social Security sex?" "Yeah, you know: I get a little each month, but not enough to live on!"

LOUD SEX:
A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem, doctor. Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this ear splitting yell." "My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely natural. I don't see what the problem is." "The problem is," she complained, "It wakes me up!"

QUIET SEX:
Tired of a listless sex life, the man came right out and asked his wife during a recent lovemaking session, "How come you never tell me when you have an orgasm?" She glanced at him casually and replied, "You're never home!"

CONFOUNDED SEX:
A man was in a terrible accident, and his "manhood" was mangled and torn from his body. His doctor assured him that modern medicine could give him back his manhood, but that his insurance wouldn't cover the surgery, since it was considered cosmetic. The doctor said the cost would be $3,500 for "small, $6,500 for "medium, $14,000 for "large." The man was sure he would want a medium or large, but the doctor urged him to talk it over with his wife before he made any decision. The man called his wife on the phone and explained their options. The doctor came back into the room, and found the man looking dejected. "Well, what have the two of you decided?" asked the doctor. The man answered, "She'd rather remodel the kitchen".

WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SEX: A husband and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary. The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: 'Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever'." "Yeah," she replies, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone reads: 'Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.'"

WOMEN'S HUMOR: My husband came home with a tube of K Y jelly and said, "This will make you happy tonight." He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world." The woman says..... "I'll miss you."
:devil:




{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} thanks that is so funny......;)
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:


Hope you had a good night. Looks like BD brought some more wonderful laughs...

Here is a small one....



Sunday School Money

A small boy stunned his parents after Sunday School when he began to empty his pockets of nickels, dimes and quarters. Finally his mother asked the obvious question, "Where did you get all that money?"

"At church," the boy replied nonchalantly. "They have bowls of it."



{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: Good morning.



Hope you had a good night....mine was wonderful....sleep so good....feels really rested today


Yes BD thanks for the awesome funnies :kiss: and licks all over
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top