The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa-Joe said:
Iam here, & damn no Pussy & not even any Coffee here :(
so what a about Brekkie then ;) I hope you realize thats the first stop Iam making this Morning Sweetie Pie~sheesh & its dark in here so I have to feel my way around ~mmmmm I think someone is half uncovered in Bed ~guess I will touch the BOOBS give you some :kiss: s & then pull the Covers up before I leave
damn & I didnt even check on the Pussy :devil:
Leaving Hugs~Squeezes~Smoochies~Licks ~Gropes & kisses for you to pick up later ~now I better leave otherwise Iam tempted to crawl in with you and who knows whats gonna happen then :p :D ~ :kiss: ~ :kiss:

Pulls you in to the bed with me.....as my hands grabs your crotch.....don't think your going to get away that easy now......hugging you tight to me as i rub my hands over your ass and then around to the front of your jeans....unfastening them slowly....then pulling at the jeans so that I can get to your hard on.....you know you don't want to leave this......pulls your hand between my thighs and wiggles.....or do you......:devil: mmmmmmmmmmmuahhhhhhhhhh ​
 
MaryBears said:

Pulls you in to the bed with me.....as my hands grabs your crotch.....don't think your going to get away that easy now......hugging you tight to me as i rub my hands over your ass and then around to the front of your jeans....unfastening them slowly....then pulling at the jeans so that I can get to your hard on.....you know you don't want to leave this......pulls your hand between my thighs and wiggles.....or do you......:devil: mmmmmmmmmmmuahhhhhhhhhh ​
mh, of course I wouldnt want to ignore wet Pussy just like that :p
So once I got my Fingers all sticky I licked them & then bent down spread those Lips more & let my Tongue explore & lick up the scented Nectar :p :D
Good Moaning{{{ Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: grrrrr got to go but leaving Gropes~ Smoochies ~Fondles & :kiss: s for you ~have a Funtastik Day Babe :rose: :kiss:
 
Papa-Joe said:
mh, of course I wouldnt want to ignore wet Pussy just like that :p
So once I got my Fingers all sticky I licked them & then bent down spread those Lips more & let my Tongue explore & lick up the scented Nectar :p :D
Good Moaning{{{ Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: grrrrr got to go but leaving Gropes~ Smoochies ~Fondles & :kiss: s for you ~have a Funtastik Day Babe :rose: :kiss:


mmmmhhhh ohhhhhh ahhh yess {{{{{{{{{{{Sugar bears}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: keep that up and your going to get more nectar and more until you would wish that you wouldn't have gotten me started....but you know i have to continue to pleasure you.....it would only be fair...but for now I will leave you with smoochies, licks, suckles, gropes, grinds and mushy :kiss:es
​
 
MaryBears said:


mmmmhhhh ohhhhhh ahhh yess {{{{{{{{{{{Sugar bears}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: keep that up and your going to get more nectar and more until you would wish that you wouldn't have gotten me started....but you know i have to continue to pleasure you.....it would only be fair...but for now I will leave you with smoochies, licks, suckles, gropes, grinds and mushy :kiss:es
​
mhhhh Good Moaning {{{Sweetie Pie}}} :p
just think me laying between your spread Legs with my Face burried in to you Pussy licking & sucking the sticky Honey as it trickles out :p grrrrr
if I think it gets more then I can handle I can always try & plug it up :nana: :devil:
Have a teriffic & wonderful Day ya frisky & sxy thang! :rose: :kiss:
 
Shreik said:
I sure try :nana: :nana: :nana:


Darlin your an awesome man...and you are very luvable and huggable so considere yourself {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugged}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} and fondled....:devil: :kiss: :p :devil:​
 
Papa-Joe said:
mhhhh Good Moaning {{{Sweetie Pie}}} :p
just think me laying between your spread Legs with my Face burried in to you Pussy licking & sucking the sticky Honey as it trickles out :p grrrrr
if I think it gets more then I can handle I can always try & plug it up :nana: :devil:
Have a teriffic & wonderful Day ya frisky & sxy thang! :rose: :kiss:


mmmmmmmhhhhhhh Good Moaning {{{{{{{{Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}} :p :kiss: mmmm you know you are more than welcome to lick and plug as much as you want.....I am sure you could keep me going and going like that energizer bunny.....Awww darlin thanks for you compliments....you make me feel so special....Muahhhhhhhhhh​
 
Shreik said:
Stopping by to say hi dear sweet sexxxy {{{MARY}}}



woooooooooooooooo fuck me hoooooooooooooooooo damn what do i do to deserve all those goodies......thank you sweet darlin {{{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :devil: ;)​
 
MaryBears said:
woooooooooooooooo fuck me hoooooooooooooooooo damn what do i do to deserve all those goodies......thank you sweet darlin {{{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}} ;)​
Being one sweet awesome lady :rose: :kiss: :p :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

And gee. we are into May! Looks like nice weather is on its way. :nana: Hope you are having a fabulous day sweetie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top