The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryBears said:
Hi {{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

My tuesday was awesome....it was a very nice day....but now I need to get my ass in the bed.....it is 1:41 am here.... :confused:
​



Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope your Wednesday is just as good as your yesterday. :nana:
 
kayte said:
Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope your Wednesday is just as good as your yesterday. :nana:

Hello {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Yes it was a nice day...the weather was beautiful......I got my face sunburnt.....LOL i have red cheeks, nose and forehead....and white where my glasses was....LOL I didn't even realize it was getting burnt

Hope you had a great Hump day and a even better thursday.
​
 
Shreik said:
Hello dear awesome {{{MARY}}}



Hello sweet fantastic {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :devil: :cathappy:


*runs thru the den in her birthday suit*
​
 
MaryBears said:
Hello sweet fantastic {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

*runs thru the den in her birthday suit*
​
Howdy sweet sexxxy {{{MARY}}} :rose: x11 :kiss: :p :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
MaryBears said:
Hello {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Yes it was a nice day...the weather was beautiful......I got my face sunburnt.....LOL i have red cheeks, nose and forehead....and white where my glasses was....LOL I didn't even realize it was getting burnt

Hope you had a great Hump day and a even better thursday.
​


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Glad to hear you had such a good time with the sun being out and all. Guess you need to use a moisturizer with a sunscreen in it.

Today was pretty good evening though it drizzled and rained for most of it. Hope that isn't headed in your direction.
 
kayte said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Glad to hear you had such a good time with the sun being out and all. Guess you need to use a moisturizer with a sunscreen in it.

Today was pretty good evening though it drizzled and rained for most of it. Hope that isn't headed in your direction.



Hey{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope you had a fabulous day today.....and that you got to go out and enjoy it.

Well we had nice weather up until about 8 pm....then it start thunderstorms....some parts of the area was under a tornado warning...we was under a watch from like 2:30 pm until about 10 pm.....we just got wind, rain, thunder and lighting.....thank God no tornados.
​
 
Just some quick Morning Hugs & :kiss: s
for you {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :rose:
Good Morning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
Hallo Shreik ^5
 
MaryBears said:

Hey{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope you had a fabulous day today.....and that you got to go out and enjoy it.

Well we had nice weather up until about 8 pm....then it start thunderstorms....some parts of the area was under a tornado warning...we was under a watch from like 2:30 pm until about 10 pm.....we just got wind, rain, thunder and lighting.....thank God no tornados.
​


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

It was a good one and today should be even better. Just cloudy now, the rain and storms went through last night. Kind of like they did for you.

I am happy to hear you didn't get any tornadoes.

Hope you have a fabulous Friday sweetness. :kiss:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Just some quick Morning Hugs & :kiss: s
for you {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :rose:
Good Morning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
Hallo Shreik ^5



Good morning {{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

WOW! That AV of yours has turned up the heat! :p :devil:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Just some quick Morning Hugs & :kiss: s
for you {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :rose:
Good Morning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
Hallo Shreik ^5



Smacks that sexy ass of yours.....mmmmmmm damn you need to slow down and smell the Pussy.....err is that the coffee.....I like pussy better..;) hope you had a fabulous day today.......leaving you oodles of your favorite goodies...{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa SUgar bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​
 
kayte said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

It was a good one and today should be even better. Just cloudy now, the rain and storms went through last night. Kind of like they did for you.

I am happy to hear you didn't get any tornadoes.

Hope you have a fabulous Friday sweetness. :kiss:



{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: :heart:


It was a cloudy, windy and cool day here...but nothing a jacket wouldn't help....;) I hope tomorrow is better cause i have to go to the library in my motor chair.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend and have fun
​
 
MaryBears said:
Smacks that sexy ass of yours.....mmmmmmm damn you need to slow down and smell the Pussy.....err is that the coffee.....I like pussy better..;) hope you had a fabulous day today.......leaving you oodles of your favorite goodies...{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa SUgar bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​
Iam here, & damn no Pussy & not even any Coffee here :(
so what a about Brekkie then ;) I hope you realize thats the first stop Iam making this Morning Sweetie Pie~sheesh & its dark in here so I have to feel my way around ~mmmmm I think someone is half uncovered in Bed ~guess I will touch the BOOBS give you some :kiss: s & then pull the Covers up before I leave
damn & I didnt even check on the Pussy :devil:
Leaving Hugs~Squeezes~Smoochies~Licks ~Gropes & kisses for you to pick up later ~now I better leave otherwise Iam tempted to crawl in with you and who knows whats gonna happen then :p :D ~ :kiss: ~ :kiss:
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

WOW! That AV of yours has turned up the heat! :p :devil:
Oh? so why didnt you check & see if it was really that hot.
Afraid that you might get to hot being to close ;) :devil:
{{{Good Morning Kayte}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
Have a wonderful Wknd~have any sexy & wet Dreams ? ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top