The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
kayte said:
Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

And gee. we are into May! Looks like nice weather is on its way. :nana: Hope you are having a fabulous day sweetie.


Thank you {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Yep we are in May now......Time flies when your having fun...so they say....Hope you had a fabulous day sweetie.
​
 
bhg08054 said:
I'm back!

Thanks for your kind thoughts!


Welcome back darlin {{{{{{{{{{{{Davey}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:

Your most welcome hun....I hope your doing alot better....You was missed
​
 
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
checking in to see how your doing ~wondering if you still getting lots of exercise in the Pool & how your doing otherwise! ;) ~yup Iam ok, busy working on my Million haha~the Weather has really been nice but its suppose to rain all Wknd .
Leaving oodles of Hugs~Squeezes~Licks & :kiss: s for you .
 
MaryBears said:
Thank you {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Yep we are in May now......Time flies when your having fun...so they say....Hope you had a fabulous day sweetie.
​


Good evening {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you have been having a great week hon and getting lots of pool time in. :nana:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
checking in to see how your doing ~wondering if you still getting lots of exercise in the Pool & how your doing otherwise! ;) ~yup Iam ok, busy working on my Million haha~the Weather has really been nice but its suppose to rain all Wknd .
Leaving oodles of Hugs~Squeezes~Licks & :kiss: s for you .


Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: I am doing okay for the most part....my lower back hurts alot lately......but I am chugging right along...yes still going to the pool....God I love that pool.......Hmmmm you need to cum visit me when you make that million.....i don't want the money just YOU!!!! Have a fantastic Friday....Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​
 
RuggedRick said:
Howdy Mary
Thought I would stop by and see you
Hope you have a great day


Howdy Rick...so glad you came over to play in the den...we have fun here....hope you stop back in sometime soon.....have a fantastic Friday ;) :kiss:
​
 
Shreik said:
Hello dear sweet sexxxy {{{Mary}}} :nana:


wooooooooohooooooooo love them nana's .....{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: now do we have the whip cream, strawberries and other goodies for them....;)
​
 
kayte said:
Good evening {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you have been having a great week hon and getting lots of pool time in. :nana:


Good Evening {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Yes i am having a fairly good week...and yes I am going to pool.....It is so refreshing for me.....have a fantastic Friday.....TGIF
​
 
MaryBears said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: I am doing okay for the most part....my lower back hurts alot lately......but I am chugging right along...yes still going to the pool....God I love that pool.......Hmmmm you need to cum visit me when you make that million.....i don't want the money just YOU!!!! Have a fantastic Friday....Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​
Good Moaning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss:
uh you got a sore Back! perhaps the I shall cum & give you a good Massage it might help ~but then again I might get distracted by "other things" :p
but leaving Hugs~Licks~Smoochies~Gropes~Fondles & :kiss: s anyway
Have a wonderful & fun Day muahhhhhhhhhhh
 
MaryBears said:

Good Evening {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Yes i am having a fairly good week...and yes I am going to pool.....It is so refreshing for me.....have a fantastic Friday.....TGIF
​



Hi {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I am so glad to hear you are getting Pool time! :nana:

Sorry to hear your back is bothering you. :( Hope the time in the Pool helps that too. Have a fabulous Friday sweetie.
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Moaning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss:
uh you got a sore Back! perhaps the I shall cum & give you a good Massage it might help ~but then again I might get distracted by "other things" :p
but leaving Hugs~Licks~Smoochies~Gropes~Fondles & :kiss: s anyway
Have a wonderful & fun Day muahhhhhhhhhhh


Good MOANing {{{{{{{Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: mmmmmmmm that feels so good to have a massage....and ohhhhhh wow that feels even better with the distraction of other things....wiggles and squirms and purrs....oh keep it up hun you know exactly how to make a woman feel so good......:devil: Leaving you with hugs, licks, smoochies, gropes, fondles, and passionate :kiss:es....:devil:
​
 
kayte said:
Hi {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I am so glad to hear you are getting Pool time! :nana:

Sorry to hear your back is bothering you. :( Hope the time in the Pool helps that too. Have a fabulous Friday sweetie.


Hi{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Me too....love that pool!!!!! I will survive......I have too.

Hope you have a great weekend planned out.....and that you take good care of yourself.
​
 
MaryBears said:


Good MOANing {{{{{{{Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: mmmmmmmm that feels so good to have a massage....and ohhhhhh wow that feels even better with the distraction of other things....wiggles and squirms and purrs....oh keep it up hun you know exactly how to make a woman feel so good......:devil: Leaving you with hugs, licks, smoochies, gropes, fondles, and passionate :kiss:es....:devil:
​
Good Morning{{{ Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
Iam happy you enjoyed the Massage ~its really to bad I couldnt spend more Time with it ~would have loved to linger much longer on all the important Places ;) :p
Well perhaps I should cum back some other Time & to a proper Job.
Leaving Hugs~Licks~Smoochies~Gropes & :kiss: s for now.
 
Good Morning & ^ 5 for Shreik :)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
& Good Morning Hugs & :kiss: s for {{{Kayte}}} :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top