The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryBears said:
Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: would rather spend the day in the bed with each of us pleasing the other....I am sure we could find alot of fun and excitement in that....:devil: Hope your Monday is full of fun and not much work.......Leaving you hot juicy :kiss:es, gropes, grinds, licks, suckles, and so much more...;)​
mhhhhh Fun * excitment yeahhhhhhhhh :nana:
Iam all for that :D
Starting with cuddles~squeezes~Hugs~Licks~juicy :kiss: s & then fondles & gropes & more :p
Good Moaning {{{Sweetie Pie}}} have a wonderful Day Hun :rose: :kiss:
 
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you are doing well sweetie. Thinking about you. :rose:
 
Papa-Joe said:
mhhhhh Fun * excitment yeahhhhhhhhh Iam all for that
Starting with cuddles~squeezes~Hugs~Licks~juicy & then fondles & gropes & more p
Good Moaning {{{Sweetie Pie}}} have a wonderful Day Hun :rose:



mmmmmmm ohhhhhh yessssssss let's cuddle and squirm and haves some fun......:devil: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} sorry so short I am fighting sleep......:kiss: :kiss: :p :p :devil:
​
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you are doing well sweetie. Thinking about you. :rose:


Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Still kicking but ready to kick myself into the bed.
 
MaryBears said:
Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Still kicking but ready to kick myself into the bed.


Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you got all of the rest you needed last night and are having a fantastic day!
 
MaryBears said:



mmmmmmm ohhhhhh yessssssss let's cuddle and squirm and haves some fun......:devil: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} sorry so short I am fighting sleep......:kiss: :p :devil:
​
Good Morning {{{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: :p :kiss:
mh, falling asleep on me! just shows how exiting I was ~I must be loosing my touch heheeee ;)
Well I hope you got a good sleep Sweetie ~leaving oodles of Hugs~Smoochies~
Squeezes & juicy :kiss: s & wishing you a wonderful Day :)
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} TGIF Sweetie. Hope you are having a marvelous one. Some pool time for a start. Thinking about you hon. :rose:
 
Papa-Joe said:
`Wishing {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
and "Shreik" a fantastic Day ^5



Good morning {{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: Thank you! Have a fabulous one yourself.
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you got all of the rest you needed last night and are having a fantastic day!



Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


NO not exactly but I have found out what is causing me to get so exhausted....my thyroid is continuing to go out of wack......so I am on another pill for that and going to shots with my diabetes......:( I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.


Have a wonderful weekend.
​
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: :p :kiss:
mh, falling asleep on me! just shows how exiting I was ~I must be loosing my touch heheeee ;)
Well I hope you got a good sleep Sweetie ~leaving oodles of Hugs~Smoochies~
Squeezes & juicy :kiss: s & wishing you a wonderful Day :)


Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: :p sorry darlin......and no your not loosing your touch.....look at the post to kayte......Leaving you with oodles of hugs, kisses, gropes, licks, sucks and all those other erotic fun things....:devil:​
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} TGIF Sweetie. Hope you are having a marvelous one. Some pool time for a start. Thinking about you hon. :rose:


Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :p :kiss:

​
 
MaryBears said:
Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: :p sorry darlin......and no your not loosing your touch.....look at the post to kayte......Leaving you with oodles of hugs, kisses, gropes, licks, sucks and all those other erotic fun things....:devil:​
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
mh of course I knew you werent burning the Candle on both ends that made you so tired~& yes I can understand that your sick of being Sick anybody would & its remarkable that your still functioning at all. Wish you all the best Sweetie hope the Pills they give you dont have to many side effects.
Have a half decent Wknd~Hugs~Squeezes & juicy :kiss: s "take care"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top