The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
mh of course I knew you werent burning the Candle on both ends that made you so tired~& yes I can understand that your sick of being Sick anybody would & its remarkable that your still functioning at all. Wish you all the best Sweetie hope the Pills they give you dont have to many side effects.
Have a half decent Wknd~Hugs~Squeezes & juicy :kiss: s "take care"


Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: thank you darlin for all your well wishes....and I am trying to take care.....right now I have severe pain in my lower back....and trying to keep myself as relaxed as possible....you take care....leaving you with gropes, grinds, licks, suckles, smoochies, hugs, squeezes and passionate :kiss:es....mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuahhhhhhhhh​
 
MaryBears said:
Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: thank you darlin for all your well wishes....and I am trying to take care.....right now I have severe pain in my lower back....and trying to keep myself as relaxed as possible....you take care....leaving you with gropes, grinds, licks, suckles, smoochies, hugs, squeezes and passionate :kiss:es....mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuahhhhhhhhh​
Oh, perhaps I can be of some help, so turn on your Tummy so I can massage that aching Back (& other Places) :D maybe it will give you some relief ;)
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: hope your feeling better today!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :kiss: :p :kiss: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
MaryBears said:
Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Still kicking but ready to kick myself into the bed.


Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope the time you spend in bed and resting is helping you darling.
 
MaryBears said:
Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


NO not exactly but I have found out what is causing me to get so exhausted....my thyroid is continuing to go out of wack......so I am on another pill for that and going to shots with my diabetes......:( I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.


Have a wonderful weekend.
​



{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I do so understand about the sick and tired of being sick and tired. :(

Hoping the new meds are helping babe. And yes, I did have a wonderful weekend, thank you.
 
Papa-Joe said:
Oh, perhaps I can be of some help, so turn on your Tummy so I can massage that aching Back (& other Places) :D maybe it will give you some relief ;)
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} hope your feeling better today!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



mmmmmmmmmm, thank you so much sweetie....and I would love to have you to massage me all over....and then i return the favor......{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: :p :kiss: Yes I am feeling better than last night......leaving you with oodles of hugs, gropes, grinds, licks, smoochies, suckles and hot passionate :kiss:es.​
 
kayte said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: I do so understand about the sick and tired of being sick and tired. :(

Hoping the new meds are helping babe. And yes, I did have a wonderful weekend, thank you.


Hello {{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thanks for being so kind and understanding....and I know you know what I mean.....I don't know how you do it...you never complain......I admire you!!!


It will take time.....but I am sure the meds will help soon.

You take care hun :rose: X 12
​
 
MaryBears said:
mmmmmmmmmm, thank you so much sweetie....and I would love to have you to massage me all over....and then i return the favor......{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: :p :kiss: Yes I am feeling better than last night......leaving you with oodles of hugs, gropes, grinds, licks, smoochies, suckles and hot passionate :kiss:es.​
ah, your welcome Sweetie anything for a Friend as long as it would help ;)
I guess you wish it was that easy, well so do I ~but then I be so busy I would have less time yet ;) ~but here are good Morning Hugs~ :kiss: s~Squeezes~
& Gropes for you {{{{Sweetie Pie}}} :rose: have a wonderful Day :)
 
Good Morning {{{{Kayte}}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Good Morning Shreik^5
 
MaryBears said:

Hello {{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thanks for being so kind and understanding....and I know you know what I mean.....I don't know how you do it...you never complain......I admire you!!!


It will take time.....but I am sure the meds will help soon.

You take care hun :rose: X 12
​



Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Well sweetie I think being in pain as you are is such a trial. And then other stuff crops up. :( I just have challenges hon. It is you I admire. :rose:

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers darling.
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{{Kayte}}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Good Morning Shreik^5


Hey there {{{{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: grope :kiss: :p
 
Shreik said:
So sorry I missed you earlier dear {{{KAYTE}}} :rose: :kiss: :rose:



Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Get more snuggles and smooches this way! :p
 
Papa-Joe said:
ah, your welcome Sweetie anything for a Friend as long as it would help ;)
I guess you wish it was that easy, well so do I ~but then I be so busy I would have less time yet ;) ~but here are good Morning Hugs~ :kiss: s~Squeezes~
& Gropes for you {{{{Sweetie Pie}}} :rose: have a wonderful Day :)


Good moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: darlin you work way to hard the way it is.....I am so glad that you stop by and see me.....and I really love all your goodies you leave me.......leaving you with some in return....hugs, gropes, grinds, licks, suckles, smoochies, passionate kisses.....Muahhhhhhhh​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top