The Bears Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
kayte said:
Happy Hump Day {{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Well sweetie I think being in pain as you are is such a trial. And then other stuff crops up. :( I just have challenges hon. It is you I admire. :rose:

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers darling.


Thank you {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: :heart:

I suppose we all have our cross to bear.....and sometimes it seems hard and long but we always pull thru it some how......and I try to keep my head up and keep a smile on my face.....that is all I can do.

Your in my thoughts and prayers too dear.....and I hope you are getting nice weather to enjoy.
​
 
MaryBears said:
Thank you {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: :heart:

I suppose we all have our cross to bear.....and sometimes it seems hard and long but we always pull thru it some how......and I try to keep my head up and keep a smile on my face.....that is all I can do.

Your in my thoughts and prayers too dear.....and I hope you are getting nice weather to enjoy.
​


Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, we do. And like you said we do pull through the challenges and keep smiling. I do think that not only helps us but those around us. :kiss:

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers love. The weather is sunny and cool. It was so nice when I was out earlier in the sun. It is my kind of spring.

Hope you are feeling better hon. Get any Pool Time lately?
 
Shreik said:
Hello dear lady {{{KAYTE}}} :rose: :kiss: :rose:



Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: Hope your day is turning into a spectacular one for you.
 
MaryBears said:
Good moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: darlin you work way to hard the way it is.....I am so glad that you stop by and see me.....and I really love all your goodies you leave me.......leaving you with some in return....hugs, gropes, grinds, licks, suckles, smoochies, passionate kisses.....Muahhhhhhhh​
Yes, granted I work way to hard so where do you think I should cut back? on my visit to you? j/k of course
So no fooling around this Morning then Sweetie Pie! :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
just gonna leave oodles of Hugs~Licks ~Gropes & :kiss: s & wish you a fun Day
 
Hi {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

TGIF sweetie! :nana:

Hope you are having a good one dear heart.
 
Papa-Joe said:
Leaves great big Hugs~Licks & juicy :kiss: for {{{Kayte}}} :D

and says "howdy"to Shreik :)


{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Thank you darling! Getting some licks and :kiss:es in too. :devil:
 
Papa-Joe said:
Yes, granted I work way to hard so where do you think I should cut back? on my visit to you? j/k of course
So no fooling around this Morning then Sweetie Pie! :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
just gonna leave oodles of Hugs~Licks ~Gropes & :kiss: s & wish you a fun Day


Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: I hope you don't have to stop visiting me......I hope that your doing well...leaving you exact goodies....:devil: hugs, gropes, grinds, licks, sucks, nibbles muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
​
 
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Group Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Sorry I am not able to keep my eyes open.......Hope you have a great weekend....I am off to bed soon.​
 
Laughter dulls the sharpest pain and flattens out the greatest stress. To share it is to give a gift of health. --Barbara Johnson
 
MaryBears said:


Good Moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: I hope you don't have to stop visiting me......I hope that your doing well...leaving you exact goodies....:devil: hugs, gropes, grinds, licks, sucks, nibbles muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
​
me stopping to visit you? eek !
then I just as well quit all together.Your one of just a few People which writes back more then just a Line or two. I see you were tired, so I shouldnt really bother you but Iam up early again just to be on here ~so move over so I can cuddle up for a while ;)
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
if you thought you were dreaming again ha,ha those Hugs~Squeezes ~Licks~
Gropes & :kiss: s are real :D ~have a teriffic Day my Friend :heart:
 
kayte said:
{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

Thank you darling! Getting some licks and :kiss:es in too. :devil:
mmmmmmm Good Moaning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
I noticed you kissed & licked just in the right Places :p
Sending back Hugs~Squeezes~Fondles & hot juicy :kiss: ~yup your right just where you wanted them ;) didnt you ?
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Group Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Sorry I am not able to keep my eyes open.......Hope you have a great weekend....I am off to bed soon.​


Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you got all of the sleep you needed babe and that you have a terrific weekend babe. :rose:
 
Shreik said:
Laughter dulls the sharpest pain and flattens out the greatest stress. To share it is to give a gift of health. --Barbara Johnson



Happy Saturday {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thank you for that quote. Have a wonderful weekend sexy. :p
 
Papa-Joe said:
mmmmmmm Good Moaning {{{Kayte}}} :kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:
I noticed you kissed & licked just in the right Places :p
Sending back Hugs~Squeezes~Fondles & hot juicy :kiss: ~yup your right just where you wanted them ;) didnt you ?


Happy Saturday {{{{{{{{{{{{{PJ}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

I kinda thought I was hitting the "spots" by the way you moved and moaned. Leaving more for you as I collect all of the fondles and kisses and all you left for me. :devil:
 
Shreik said:
Laughter dulls the sharpest pain and flattens out the greatest stress. To share it is to give a gift of health. --Barbara Johnson


Thanks darlin :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ​
 
Papa-Joe said:
me stopping to visit you? eek !
then I just as well quit all together.Your one of just a few People which writes back more then just a Line or two. I see you were tired, so I shouldnt really bother you but Iam up early again just to be on here ~so move over so I can cuddle up for a while ;)
Good Morning {{{Mary Sweetie Pie}}}
if you thought you were dreaming again ha,ha those Hugs~Squeezes ~Licks~
Gropes & :kiss: s are real ~have a teriffic Day my Friend



mmmmmmmmmm i love to be cuddled, and hugged, and kissed :devil: :kiss: so your always welcome to stay in my bed anytime.....and fondle me and tease me but you just better please me......:devil: Good moaning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Papa Sugar Bears}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}leaving you a lot of hugs, gropes, grinds, licks, sucks and all the other goodies​
 
kayte said:
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mary}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hope you got all of the sleep you needed babe and that you have a terrific weekend babe. :rose:



Good Morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: :heart:

thanks hun....i did i feel better now!!!

Hope your doing well and having a fabulous weekend....:rose:
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top