respeito
functional idiot
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2011
- Posts
- 24,137
All but the heart, it's common knowledge I don't have one.
so it's okay for me to call you tin man from now on?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All but the heart, it's common knowledge I don't have one.
so it's okay for me to call you tin man from now on?
[URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/crazy4cock/media/signs/251966_350516135022435_2009109543_n_zps56d2c1f6.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y506/crazy4cock/signs/251966_350516135022435_2009109543_n_zps56d2c1f6.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Whatever floats your boat...if you know what I mean.
that just flips my pancake, if you know what i mean.
That explains why the cat's in the dishwasher. Mind getting the spatula while you're up? I think you need a few more spankings.![]()
The Chrysler Building, red wine, and Charlize Theron.
I liked the tin man betterest..........That explains why the cat's in the dishwasher. Mind getting the spatula while you're up? I think you need a few more spankings.![]()
I liked the tin man betterest..........![]()

If I was there I would show ya have to dance and enjoy the latin dances and music..........Sitting in my hotel room. There is Tejano music blaring just outside my window. Apparently a construction company is housing their employees here. I hear this music and it makes me want to toss a ring around the top of a bottle to win a teddy bear.
If I was there I would show ya have to dance and enjoy the latin dances and music..........
How is the baby and the wiffie??????
If I was there I would show ya have to dance and enjoy the latin dances and music..........
How is the baby and the wiffie??????
I googled a place for you to go just in case you needed a evening planner.....Sounds like I need a stein of beer and some lederhosen.
They are good thanks. I am on vacation in lovely Lawton, OK.
Don't be jealous people.
I googled a place for you to go just in case you needed a evening planner.....
Victoria's Restaurant & Bar
I just don't get your allure to women here.
lol.. was not about you..I couldn't agree with you more. I think I try to hard. I need to tone it down some.
lol.. was not about you..
Nor you Slinger!![]()
lol.. was not about you..
Nor you Slinger!![]()
