luvthedesserts
luvherdesserts
- Joined
- May 23, 2012
- Posts
- 10,103
Being paid in Guinness to house sit. And having a brand new carton of goldfish from my niece, because she ate all mine the last time I tried to fill her garbage gut.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My kids made me a library in their Minecraft world. The sign says: "This library is for the coolest and most awesome mom ever!"

My kids made me a library in their Minecraft world. The sign says: "This library is for the coolest and most awesome mom ever!"

Man I come back for a bit think you're gone then you pop up. AWESOME!I have caught up on Big Brother. Too many showmances this year. I am looking forward to the three people who have lost their jobs in the outside world to be evicted an find out that they are out of a job.
Man I come back for a bit think you're gone then you pop up. AWESOME!
look at the size of that. . .orgasm.........
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g2nvk7dR1qzjl9xo1_500.gif
if i ever had one that explosive, i'd probably die; but i'd die happy.
es for Respie No. I'm certain that's not her.

It makes me think there is a lot beneath the surface to get to know.![]()