cowslinger64
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 15, 2010
- Posts
- 44,486
Damn. Nothing is ever about me on here anymore.
I still think you're a douche.
that help any?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Damn. Nothing is ever about me on here anymore.

I still think you're a douche.
that help any?
![]()
Why couldn't you just say vinegary?
i like the way dooooouuuuchhhe rolls off the tongue better.
yanno?
i like the way dooooouuuuchhhe rolls off the tongue better.
yanno?
Ah 2 syllables or less. Got it.
lol...heres what i get for trying to be nice.
No..i wont fuck him!!
Lol douche is quite polite.
Great movie. Great scene. Well ok not great movie but it did have its moments.
I lmao every time i see that part...the sex part too...and of course Kim Il
I'm so ronery...
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I promise this time
you can cum too