The Lesson

'here - are you sure Rebecca?'

"Yes I am sure!"

As we enter the bedroom, I pull him towards me and start to kiss him urgently. My whole body is just aching for him.

It feels fantastic to have his arms around me and his strong body pressing into mine.
 
I know this is wrong but also so right - the feel of Rebecca on me is wonderful. She makes me smile inside and out - I pull my tshirt off and pull her close - my hands reaching for her clothes as we kiss
 
Pete pulls off his T shirt and I feel his muscular body against mine. He starts to peel off my dress and soon we are standing naked.

An animal lust surges through my body and I push him down onto the bed and straddle him with my legs. His hard erect cock lets me know that he is clearly very aroused and I start to caress his chest, tweaking his nipples and kissing my way down his torso until I reach the sweetest part of my Pete.

I move back slightly so that I can run my tongue slowly up the length of his shaft. His cock pulsates as I traverse it with my tongue. As I reach the head, I flick my tongue all around the glans and then slowly take it into my mouth, sucking hard as I do so.
 
her touch send shivers of electricity through me, her lips on my cock drive me wild. I place my hands on her head and stroke her hair 'Rebecca, I love you, I want you.' I whisper

I no longer care where we are - I just care that we are together
 
her touch send shivers of electricity through me, her lips on my cock drive me wild. I place my hands on her head and stroke her hair 'Rebecca, I love you, I want you.' I whisper

I no longer care where we are - I just care that we are together
 
'Rebecca, I love you, I want you.'

I stop sucking his beautiful cock and move back up his body to kiss him, hoping that he can taste his salty pre-cum on my lips

"I love you too Pete! I have never felt like this about anyone before in my life "
 
I smile at Rebecca - her lips taste of me -I lovethat.

'we ought to stay like this -naked and happy' Ismile, half jesting half wishing. My hands stroking her naked skin, finally resting on her buttocks
 
'we ought to stay like this -naked and happy'

"We will Pete. It's not going to be easy but we will find a way!"

As I kiss him again, I wriggly my hips and position my tight, silky wet pussy so that it is over the head of his cock then slowly start to slide it down onto his throbbing member.

As his cock pushes my tight pussy apart I whisper

"God! you feel so amazing inside of me Pete. I wish you could stay in here forever!"
 
I lift my hips up to meet Rebecca 'I'd love to stay just there' I moan and pull her to me - kissing her lips with all I'm worth
 
I start to ride up and down on him, his cock penetrating deeper into me with every stroke and the rush intensifying as my hard clit,slippery with my juices, rubs against it.

I am completely lost in a wave of desire, fucking Pete faster and faster
 
my hands reach forRebecca - running over her body- her breasts, her stomach, her hips until finally I reach her slippery clit and begin to rub with the rhythm of our movements

my eyes close and I will her to cum
 
I find it impossible to control myself as the combination of Pete's cock stroking in and out of me and his fingers rubbing my clit are taking me over the edge.

My body is burning hot and my heart is thumping as the wave of immense pleasure rushes through my body.

My pussy starts to pulse tightly around Pete's cock as I cum around him shouting 'Oh my god, I love you Pete!'

As I kiss him again my cum juices, dribble out of me and down onto his balls
 
As I feel her twitch and cum over me I drive upwards kissing her mouth hard - locking us together totally and cum deep inside her. As we pant and lie there I hold her close and whisper 'I love you' over and over - stroking Rebeccas hair and back - feeling myself inside her being held our bodies as one.
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I know that I'm pissed of with both mum and Pete but it's fucking freezing outside of the house and after a bit I come home.
Pete's car is still parked in front of the house which makes me wonder what's happening now but as soon as I open the front door I know.

I can hear mum yelling as she cums and the grunting from Pete as he fucks her.

I run up the stairs to mum's bedroom and there they are on the bed with mum on top of him facing away from me, fucking him for all she worth.

She can't see me but Pete can and the look of astonishment and fear in his eyes is worth more than anything.

I stand there for a second, a sneer playing across my lips.

"You bastard, you fucking bastard. You tried to rape me and now you're up here fucking my mum."

I pull off one of my shoes and throw it at him.

"Get out, get out of here." I'm yelling at him as I move forward towards him with my other shoe now ready to hit him.

"Get out!"
 
As I cum and pull Rebecca onto me I see her standing there! I grab for anything to throw over us, panic filling me as I just get out of the way of the thrown shoe.

all I hear is 'Get out!' as she advances towards us. I use my arms to protect Rebecca moving her off me onto the bed and stand naked before Ness - arms out in Defence.
'Ness - calm down, we all need to talk.....'
 
I am overwhelmed with a feeling of euphoria as I feel Pete cuming inside of me ...until the magic is broken by a voice behind me shouting:-

"You bastard, you fucking bastard. You tried to rape me and now you're up here fucking my mum."

A shoe flies past me and hits Pete and I turn to see Nes standing in the bedroom doorway.

"Get out, get out of here.Get out!"

Then before I get a chance to react, Pete shouts

'Ness - calm down, we all need to talk.....'

I don't know who I am more infuriated with, Nes for ruining my hapiness once again or Pete for being so weak.

I don't lose my temper very often, but when I do I have a pretty firey one. Pete throwing me off of him tips me over the edge and I realy lose it.

"For fuck's sake Pete, Stop being so bloody weak!"

Then grabbing hold of Nes, I shout

"And as for you young lady, I have just about had enough of your manipulative lies!" as I grab her, pull her over me knee and start to give her a bloody good spanking for behaving like a petulant child.

My fury takes over and I start to hit her really hard.

Pete is stood there frozen in terror as she is trying to wriggle away until I shout
"Jesus Christ Pete, don't just stand there, help now!"
 
I'm not sure what I'm seeing but Rebecca's direct action pushes me- I grab Ness, my arms pinning hersto her sides and hold her tightly - my stillhard cock pressing into her back, oddly I feel good - and the pressure of Ness's body against me makes me harden again further, I look at Rebecca and can see our mixed cum slipping down the inside of her thigh. I can't help but smile as she stares at Ness held in my arms
 
I stand there holding Ness, my cock must be obvious - pressing in her back.

'spank her Rebecca - is that what we're doing?'
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Oh jesus christ. I didn't expect this. Mum has grabbed me and started to spank hard and the stinging on my ass is really hurting.
Then I can feel something else and I'm aware that Pete is holding me down as my mum lays into me.

There's a smell of sex and cum in the air and I wriggle furiously to try and break free but mum and Pete are too strong for me and all that happens is this hard thing pushing into my back and I realise it's his cock.

"No mum no!" I yell and the tears are streaming down my face as I struggle against the hardness of his cock and mum's knee that is pressing against my pussy with the rhythm of her spanking and all of a sudden the stinging doesn't hurt so much and I can feel this other deeper feeling welling up inside of me and I bite my lip to try and stop it but the pain makes the feeling stronger until I have to give in to it.

"Oh christ, yes mum yes ...yes!" and as my orgasm rips through me "Oh jesus I'm cumming!" and I shudder with the exhaustion that hits me as my juices spill from me onto my mother's knee.
 
I step back and look at mother and daughter - my cock standing very hard and shake my head

'what did you say Ness?' I look at them bemused but turned on - so VERY turned on
 
I can't believe it, Nes has actually had an orgasm. I instinctively put my hand down between her legs and feel how juicy she is. As I do so, my fingers inadvertantly glide over her very erect clit.

I glance at Pete to see his cock visibly twitching and throbbing at the site of Nes's tight little 18 year old pussy, glistening, pulsating and exposed right in front of his cock.

I feel suprisingly aroused by the whole scenario and glancing again at Pete's erection I whisper "Nes, do you want to know how it feels to be fucked by a real man!"
 
I look at Rebecca and watch as she slides a finger over Ness - I can't quite believe this, Rebecca leans in close to Ness and whispers to her - I notice her hand still on Ness's pussy and look at them, my cock harder than I've felt it for some time
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

My mum's whispering to me and I can't believe what I'm hearing.
"Nes, do you want to know how it feels to be fucked by a real man!"

It's like she's selling me to him, like I'm some sort of slut or prostitute.

But I did cum.

Well of course I masturbate and I've shagged with the boys at college. Everybody does don't they? But I've never cum like that before and I'm starting to think that I'd like some more but how can I tell mum?

Still, if she'd offer me to that wanker Pete, maybe she wouldn't be shocked at me getting turned on by her spanking me.
I wipe my eyes on on the sheet and sniff.

"Mum, can I ask you something...?"
 
"Mum, can I ask you something...?"

"What Nes?"

I am so confused. On the one hand I feel jealous that Pete is so turned on by Nes and on the other hand I am feeling unbelievably horny at the thought of watching him fuck her.

It is just like the juxtaposition that I have felt all my life of loving her with all my heart but at the same time resenting her for robbing me of my youth.
 
Back
Top