The Lesson

I'm standing there bemused by what is happening. I love Rebecca I know that but there she is touching Ness - it's confusing and erotic. I wait listening to them talk
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"Mum, can I ask you something...?"

"What Nes?"


I've never felt like this before; I'm confused and frightened and yet exhilarated and I want to know whether I should feel this way.

"Mum, is it all right what just happened, I mean not you spanking me, but what happened?"

Mum's spanked me before but not since I was little but this was different. At first all I could feel was the hurting but then the waves of pleasure overcame me.

"Am I normal?"
 
"Mum, is it all right what just happened, I mean not you spanking me, but what happened?"

"Am I normal?"[/I]

"Of course you are Nes. People are aroused by all sorts of different things and it's nothing to be ashamed of."
 
I stand there watching Mother and daughter, both look incredible, Rebecca naked and Ness partly. What is going on?
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"Of course you are Nes. People are aroused by all sorts of different things and it's nothing to be ashamed of."

Mum's answer is reassuring but at the same time worrying because I am really turned on by what has just happened and want more.
I lay still for a bit, recovering from the emotional high that this has given me. I can still feel mum's knee pressing against my pussy and I move as if just getting comfy but testing how her knee feels... and it feels wonderful.

I take a deep breath 'cos I don't know how mum will react to what I'm going to say.

"Mum ... will you do it again ... I mean spank me ... but this time on my bare bum."

I pause, holding my breath waiting for her outburst but none comes.

"Will you mum ... take my panties down and spank me again?"
 
I move to the bed and look at Rebecca, 'whats going on?' I ask, unsure of if I should even be there for this
 
Pete incredulously asks 'whats going on?'

As I hear his voice I turn to look at him. In the intensity of the moment, I had momentarily forgotten that he was there, but he is really starting to infuriate me now!

"What the fuck does it look like Pete. I am smacking my daughters ass and she is getting off on it........and actually so am I!"
 
I looked at her 'you're getting off on it?' I reached over and touched her pussy - she was wetter than before! I leaned in and kissed her my tongue pressing to her lips and I took her hand in mine placing them both on Nessls ass

'so do it' I said and continued to rub her clit
 
"Mum, I wan't you to look after me, to spank me. Stop him touching you. I want you for me... just me."

I am so caught up in what is going on between Ness and me that I can't cope with Pete's involvment and push him away from me.

"You are so much like me Ness......I used to love this too!"
 
'what the fuck?' she pushes me away

I stand there - rejected but horny my cock proud and my eyes unable to leave the spectacle.

'maybe I should go' I say forcefully
 
Still glowing with rage towards my daughter, I put my finger into the elastic of her panties and pull them down to the back of her knees.

The normally milky skin on her buttocks looks red and angry and I can clearly make out my hand print on her right buttock.

I start to smack her bottom again, alternating between each buttock and increasing in intensity with each smack as I remember every argument and fight we have had since her obstinate nature became amplified by becoming a young adult.

Nes is lying so tightly across my knee now that I can feel her pulse starting to race and her body getting hotter.
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

My bum feels cold as mum pulls down my knickers and the excitement of knowing that she's going to spank me overrides any sense of fear of the pain that I'll feel.

She knows just what to do, as if she's enjoyed this herself, smacking first one cheek and then the other, gently at first and then harder untill each contact of her hand rings out with a sharp smack and then smack again on the other cheek.

The stinging sensation is intense and I'm beginning to lose count as the blows merge into one long hurting, stinging thrill that runs through my belly and between my legs as I wriggle my clit against her knee, riding the waves of pain and pleasure until I can hold on no longer.

"Oh god mum, do it, please, I'm sorry I've been so naughty." and as the words tumble out my orgasm surges through me and I can feel a rush of wetness spilling out of me onto her knee as I grind against her.

"Oh fuck, oh mum, oh god." I'm shivering with the release and without thinking I twist free from her and sit up, grabbing her head to me and her lips onto mine, my tongue seeking hers.

I'm in love and it's not Pete; it's with my mum.
 
Last edited:
I don't know what to do at this. All I can do is watch or leave -I'm torn feeling like I'm invading something private
 
"Oh god mum, do it, please, I'm sorry I've been so naughty."

The whole experience is arousing vivid memories of how it felt to be on the receiving end of this treatment when I was 18. Images that I thought were long forgotten are surging through my mind and sending a rush of excitement through my body as I continue to slap her little butt.

Nes cries,"Oh fuck, oh mum, oh god." as she reaches her intense orgasm.

She sits up and holds me before we both fall back onto the bed kissing each other passionately.
 
such an erotic sight, yet I feel it is so private.

my feelings are confused - I love Rebecca but don't know what to do. I wantto touch to share and to be involved - but their reactions tell me I'm not wanted.
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Mum and me are rolling about on the bed kissing like this is the last chance we'll get and we want to remember this magical moment.
Our lips are locked together and our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I'm holding mum tight against me, grinding my pussy against hers and the feeling is so good, so wonderful.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I suddenly remember that Pete is still here and I glance up at him and catch his eye.

"I bet you never thought you'd see this, did you Pete? See what you've done, trying to touch me up in the car? You've turned me into a lessie, that's what you've done."

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Why don't you finish off what you've started and fuck me. You've fucked mum so you may as well fuck me too."

My panties are somewhere down around my ankles from when mum spanked me but I manage to pull one foot free and kneel on the bed with my ass facing Pete and my legs spread so that he must be getting a full on view of my pussy. I turn and look at him over my shoulder.

"C'mon Pete, finish the lesson; two lessie women snogging - and not just women - a mum and her daughter. You can have us both. That'll give you something to tell your mates about in the pub won't it."

I lower my voice pretending to be Pete. 'They was gagging for it so I shagged them both, first the mother and then her slutty little daughter. She deserved a good seeing to and I give her one'.

"That's what you think Pete isn't it? That I'm a slut. C'mon Pete, finish the job... fuck me."
 
Last edited:
I stand there watching Ness and Rebecca - 'is that what you think of me Ness?' I stare, angry at her

'I love your mother - can you handle that? Because I can'

my hand is flat there by my side, I just want to spank them both, and stay with them forever.

I walk to the bed eyes on Rebecca - 'she needs to be put in her place - don't you think?'
 
Nes starts to shout at Pete, reminding me that he is here. I had been so carried away that I had forgotten all about him

"C'mon Pete, finish the lesson; two lessie women snogging - and not just women - a mum and her daughter. You can have us both. That'll give you something to tell your mates about in the pub won't it."

"That's what you think Pete isn't it? That I'm a slut. C'mon Pete, finish the job... fuck me."

Pete looks crestfallen and so hurt. 'I love your mother - can you handle that? Because I can'

'she needs to be put in her place - don't you think?'


I am touched by Pete's loyalty.

"Pete and I are in love Nes and your stupid little lies are not going to come between us"

Pete is standing there, still naked,with his cock standing proud and erect. I am so aroused by the events of the last few minutes that I have an overwhelming desire to fuck him and finish what we started before Nes barged in.

But can I really do that with Nes watching? Maybe it would teach her a lesson!
 
I move to Rebecca and hold out my hand, 'what should we do? Teach Ness about herself? Bring her into our fold and show her what we can?'

I lean in to kiss Rebecca - 'she's trying to be bad - lets make her watch'
 
I hold Pete in my arms, kissing him passionately. I can feel his cock pressing into my tummy and throbbing as we kiss.

I pull him down onto the bed and onto me. My legs are outstretched, exposing my wet, engorged pussy. I am longing to feel Pete's cock plunging inside of me

"Make love to me Pete!"
 
I look at Ness 'do you see her pussy Ness - how lovely it looks? I bet you'd like to touch, wouldn't you?'

I move yo Rebecca and rub the tip of my cock over her pussy - wanting this wonderful woman and very turned on by events
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I feel all choked up at the way mum and Pete are together.
I know that I've behaved badly but I just didn't want to lose my mum and now, seeing her with him I realise that all I've done is upset her.
But there's something else happening her that's completely new to me - Pete is actually trying to please mum, not just shagging her like the boys at college do and I wonder how it must feel.

The bedroom is full of the smell of sex and I'm so turned on that I start to touch my pussy with my fingers, stroking my clit as I watch mum and Pete.
I want to see them fucking right next to me, to watch as mum cums and Pete shoots his load into her.
 
The atmosphere in the room is just electric. I am so close to coming that my pussy is aching for Pete's cock and my clit is erect and so sensitive.

I have to stop my self from coming as Pete rubs his cock up and down my slippery slit, sending a shudder through my body every time it glides over my clit.

I cry out "Give me your cock Pete and fuck me hard!"

I look at Nes only to see that she has started to play with her pussy while she watches us which only serves to heighten my excitement even further.
 
I ease my cock into Rebeccas slippery wet pussy - feeling it close around me 'I love you Rebecca, being inside you feels so wonderful!' I lean back watching my cock glide in and out of her ' this looks good Ness' I whisper 'how does it feel Rebecca?' I becon Ness to me 'want to see? To touch? To be touched?' I ask
 
Back
Top