The Lesson

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I watch as Pete mounts mum and slips his cock into her pussy. He's being gentle, not just ramming it in like the boys at college.
I mean sex is ok, I mean I like it yeah? - and have as much as I want but no one has been gentle with me like Pete is with mum.
Mum looks like she's on fire, really enjoying what's happening and really wanting it.

Course, I've seen lots of shagging in porn movies on the net and I've seen the boy's cocks before we shag and afterwards, I mean you can't see much when you're being fucked can you? But never like this in real life, close up, hearing Pete and mum's breathing, watching as Pete's cock slips slowly into mum's pussy.

I suppose mum has done all the things I do, like sucking cocks and wanking them off. I wanked one guy off so's he could cum on my face and that was fun. He liked it anyway.
Does mum do that? Maybe she's too old?
I dunno.

"Want to see, to touch, to be touched?"

I reach over and touch Pete's cock where it's disappearing into mum's pussy. It's hard and wet with mums juices and he flinches as I touch.
I look at him right into his eyes and move my hand to his balls and squeeze, not gentle but not hard either - just enough.

"If you ever hurt her you're fucked. I'll tell your wife, I'll tell your boss, I'll tell fucking everyone."
 
Last edited:
The feeling is incredible as Pete pushes his cock right up inside of me again and again.

'I love you Rebecca, being inside you feels so wonderful!'

He turns to Nes and whispers ' this looks good Ness'

'how does it feel Rebecca?'

Nes is now beside us 'want to see? To touch? To be touched?' Pete asks her as she reaches down to touch his balls.

The whole experience is so erotic with all of us on the verge of orgasm, that the pleasure is almost unbearable.

My body is overwhelmed and I whisper "It feels amazing Pete, I am so in love with you!" and as I say it, a tear trickles down my cheek.
 
I look into Ness's eyes as she threatens me and I nod 'deal - now bend over your mother so I can finish whar she started'

I move in Rebecca slowly and place Ness's hand on her clit, 'play Ness - thank her for all this' then I begin to spank Ness - slightly more gently than I want to
 
Nes is engrosed in watching us "If you ever hurt her you're fucked. I'll tell your wife, I'll tell your boss, I'll tell fucking everyone."

Pete just replies 'Deal"as he continues to fuck me gently.

He moves her hand to my clit and says 'play Ness - thank her for all this'

The pleasure is unbearable as he starts to spank her little white bum.

The three of us are locked together with passion, desire and love.
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg
Jesus this is good. Some of the guys at college were boasting about threesomes but I bet they never has anything like this.
Pete is fucking my mum, his cock sliding in and out of her and at the same time he's spanking me and asking me to touch my clit.
I am so turned on by this and can feel another orgasm cumming.

S'funny really, some of my girlfriends hardly ever cum, I mean we talk about it all the time and I even touched Jenny one time to show her where her clit was 'cos she didn't know.
I mean how daft is that?

I know most of the guys haven't got a clue about girls but for fuck's sake, you'd think Jenny would have touched herself enough to know where hers was.
She told me her mum had caught her wanking and had really beaten her and told her it was naughty and that she'd go to hell.
Perhaps that's why she's never found it but I did like touching her. I was going to show her how to kiss and all, y'know, tongues as well but she said no.
Her mum again I expect.

My mum is cool and that's why I like her so much. She caught me wanking once and just smiled.

Anyway, I can cum really easily, more or less when I like, even in the lectures if I press on my clit and squeeze my thighs together real tight, especially when Mr Holland the maths guy is teaching.
I'd give him one any day but the lecturers are all so scared of getting caught with one of the students - not like driving instructors.

But Pete is quite nice and I want to know what an old guy like hims knows.

I sit up and kiss him on the lips, just a kiss, no tongues.
"Will you touch me Pete, here?" and I take his hand and place it on my pussy.

"I'm sorry what I said Pete."
 
Last edited:
I look to Rebecca ' she wants me to touch her - I want to, do you have a problem?' I'm feeling how wet Rebecca is now, and I want to cum so badly but I want this to last forever. I've wanted a threesome before now but never had the opportunity, now the woman I love in there before me naked with her daughter of all people pressing my hand to her soaking pussy!

I reach for Ness, pulling the last of her clothes off and taking her hand I place it on Rebeccas clit 'copy what I do for your mother' I whisper and slowly rotate the pad of my finger round Ness's clit
 
I am trying so hard not to cum but my body is beginning to tense up

Nes whispers "Will you touch me Pete, here?" as she puts his hand on her pussy.

She is clearly close to cuming too and I want all three of us to cum together.

She says "I'm sorry what I said Pete." and starts to kiss him

Surprisingly, I don't feel jealous at all, it just feels hugely erotic and somehow natural.
 
I move Ness over her mother, kissing her lips and pushing her body back up Rebeccas body until I feel Rebeccas chin, then I slip a finger - coated in Ness's juices into Rebeccas mouth. Letting her taste her daughter
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Pete is rubbing my clit and it is so different from what I've had before; he actually knows how to do it the way I like and I'm right on the edge of cumming but somehow he's keeping me just on the brink.
He takes my hand and places it on mum's pussy telling me to copy what he does.

I never thought this would happen and wonder if it's ok. I mean it's incest isn't it or is that when your dad fucks you? We did it in social science lessons but I dunno really.

Well as much as I love my dad I could never do anything like this with him and mum. I mean he's just not like this.
He's kind and I do love him but he's really, really old and I don't think mum and him have sex much if they ever did and I suppose that's why she's had her affairs.

When it was the guy from the gym I once came home and heard her screaming "Fuck me, fuck me" and I crept up the stairs to her bedroom and watched round the door for a while.
I mean the guy was fit with really tight buns and he was pounding away at mum as she screamed out for him to fuck her and then "Oh jesus I'm cumming ... cumming" and I was so turned on I had to have a wank.

Dad could never do that for her.

Mum’s pussy feels nice and she smiles as I touch her. This is so cool and I wonder if Pete wants to shag me.

Would mum mind? Jenny's mum would have a fit and I laugh out loud.

"Sorry, just something funny."

I wonder if I'll ever tell Jenny about this. I'd like to touch her the way I'm touching mum.
 
Last edited:
Nes's juice tastes so sweet on my lips.

She is clearly really excited by the whole experience and I feel an overwhelming desire to watch Pete fuck her and bring her off slowly and gently......give her a lesson she won't forget.

I whisper," Would you like Pete to fuck you Nes?"
 
I stare at the two women and reach my hand to Rebecca - 'I'll only do it if you want me to Rebecca.'

I wait to see what happens
 
Pete says 'I'll only do it if you want me to Rebecca.'

"I would love you to Pete" "If that's what you want Ness!"

We both look at her, awaiting her response.
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

"Would you like Pete to fuck you Nes?"

Mum's question surprises me 'cos I thought she wanted Pete to shag her.
I'm not sure really. I mean it would seem strange being shagged by Pete after all that's happened although I think he'd be pretty good at it.

'Sfunny really. I'd never thought about being shagged by an old bloke, never really fancied it. I mean Mr Holland the maths guy at college is maybe twenty five but Pete, he looks ancient right?
Well not really, really old like dad but he's at least thirty or something and that's old.

Then Pete replies.
"I'll only do it if you want me to Rebecca."

I'm crushed; it's such a turn off like I'm not worth anything. Doesn't he want to fuck me for himself? Doesn't he fancy me? Is it because I'm young or what?
Why can't he just say "Yeah come on Nes, I really want to fuck you"?
Well fuck you Pete. If you can't make your own mind up then fuck you.

And I start to cry.

"No mum, not at the moment. Just let Pete shag you, have some fun and yell out like you did with the guy from the gym."

I sniff my tears away.

"Go on mum, have a good shag, it'll be really horny to watch you."
 
Last edited:
I reach for Ness and smile at Rebecca - 'shes sexy when she cries' I grab Ness and lift her up - placing her beside her mother and wrapping her legs around my waist, my cock quivvering at her pussy - 'you know I want this don't you' I say to them both and very slowly push my cock at Ness's pussy
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I can't believe this. Pete has grabbed me and is going to shag me. His cock is touching my pussy lips.

"She's sexy when she cries."

He's a fucking sadist, getting off on me crying. I wonder if he's hit a few women about so's they'll cry and he can get a hard on.

"Fuck off you pervert, you fucking sadist. Is this how you get your kicks, watching people cry? You ought to locked up. You're a fucking paedophile."

I struggle, trying to free myself and to get his cock away from my pussy.

"D'you know, I was lying when I said you tried to rape me in your car but if you touch me now it will be rape."
 
I stare at Ness - 'stop me then Ness - I move to Rebecca and lick her pussy, if you don't want it stop it all - or maybe you want me to rape you is that it?'

I stand and step towrds her hands balled into fists
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/Nesdad1.jpg
The blue car from the driving school is parked outside the house.

'That's odd' I think to myself. 'I thought Nes had given up on her driving lessons'.

She's always been a bit wayward, starting things and not finishing them but she's ok, a lot like her mum and I love them both.

I put my key in the lock on the front door and open it. Usually I call out 'Hi Rebecca, Hi Nes, it's Dad, I'm home' but I can hear something, voices from upstairs.

There's swearing and I'm sure it's Nes' voice and then I can hear more clearly "... if you touch me now it will be rape".
I run up the stairs as fast as I can, wondering what the devil is going on.
Has someone broken in and attacked my Nes? I'll kill him if he has.

The voices are coming from our bedroom and I wonder what Nes is doing in there unless of course she's been dragged in there.

I have to catch my breath but I'm soon ok again and I throw open the bedroom door to confront the bastard that's raping my Nes.

The sight infront of me rocks me to my very foundations. There's Nes being held by some man who has his penis against her and Rebecca is there as well and they're all naked.

For a moment I can't speak.

"Nes... Rebecca... what's going on? Who's this man? Why are you all in here naked?"

Then it hits me right in the chest, a massive pain that feels like I'm being crushed and I fall to the floor.

"Nes... Rebecca..."
 
Last edited:
I pulled on my clothes quickly and yelled 'ambulance - now Ness!'

I gave cpr, trying to keep the man alive 'get dressed Rebecca' I advised
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

Oh my god! Dad has just come home and is standing in the dorway. looking at all of us.

"Nes... Rebecca... what's going on? Who's this man? Why are you all in here naked?"


I struggle away from Pete. "Dad..." but I never finish my sentence as dad collapses to the floor.

"Nes... Rebecca..."

"Dad" I scream "Dad" and I clamber off the bed to him, holding him.

"Dad... mum... Pete do something , quickly, I think he's dying."

I lift his chin and blow into his mouth. We've done all this in school a million times but I never thought I'd have to do it for real. What was it? Fifteen to two or ... no, it's changed, thirty to one now and I start compressing his chest.

I'm shivering with the shock and also now with the door open there's a cold draught and I suddenly remember that I'm naked and what we were all doing.

"Dad... I'm sorry dad." and I sob and cry as I pump at his chest.
 
I shout 'Ness - just do what I ask! And get dressed! I may be in love with your mother but I'm not that bad that I'll just let him go!'

I work trying to organise the women and keep him alive
 
I was so carried away I didn't notice Bill burst into the room

"Nes... Rebecca... what's going on? Who's this man? Why are you all in here naked?"

Then Bill clutches his chest and falls to the floor shouting "Nes... Rebecca...".

I freeze in complete horror. Pete pulls on his trousers and top and yells at Nes to call an ambulance.

Pete listens to Bill's breathing and then starts to pump his chest as he shouts 'get dressed Rebecca'

I pull on my clothes feeling numb. "Oh! God Pete, don't let him die, I would never forgive myself" and the tears start to flow
 
Last edited:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

It's been a while now since Dad's funeral and although I hardly noticed him when he was alive, the house seems empty without him, quieter.

Mum seems lost without him; I know that she played around but she did love him.

Since the funeral we've been sleeping together in mum's bed, not doing anything, but just being together.
I'd always thought that mum wore a nightie but it seems that she used to put it on for dad. Silly really but he liked it.
Anyway, we don't wear anything in bed and it's lovely cudldling with mum, feeling her skin against mine.

One of the boys at college asked me if I felt like a shag the other night and I told him if he could learn to make love with me then he might stand a chance.
He didn't have a clue what I was talking about so some hope.

I've got a driving lesson tomorrow with Pete.
I think I might ask him to take me to the car park again.
We had fun there.
 
Last edited:
I haven't seen either of them since it all happened. I've tried, but Rebecca has said she needs space. I have to respect her wishes.

I went to the funeral - but stayed a respectful distance away - just to see them.

But then, the job came through - I was elated - asked for by name. I couldn't wait to get there my pulse racing, I needed to talk, to apologies, to findout what could happen. My wife was gone - I'd buried the lie finally with her - she'd seemed relieved!

I pulled up and checked the time - 2 minutes early I smiled and looked up at the door
 
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll233/mover625/th_36b7avatar1.jpg

I'm in the kitchen with mum having a cup of tea, glancing at the clock to check the time but I can't sit still so I give her a kiss and go into the front room to watch for Pete and bless him, he's here a few minutes early.
Closing the front door behind me I skip down the path to his car, grinning from ear to ear.

He was really sweet to come to dad's funeral. He didn't intrude, just stood at the back and then left discretely but mum was plaesed that he'd bothered to come.
I think that she'd like another chance with Pete but doesn't really know what to do. I wish she'd talk to me about it.
I tried once when we were in bed together but all she said was 'Perhaps Nes, perhaps'.

Pete looks different somehow, more relaxed, friendlier and I lean in through the window and kiss him on the cheek.

"Hi Pete, good to see you. Ready to go?"

I know that I am. It's time to put all the stuff that happend behind me and to start over.
I hope that mum can as well.
 
Back
Top