The One That Got Away

I'm so conflicted. On the one hand I really want to fap to this, but on the other hand it just seems wrong, like somehow disrespectful. Ya know?

Awww fuck it! *fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*



wait wait wait!!!!!....just what part of that gave you wood???
 
Well she came to see you off, and that reminded me of how my dog used to see me off. That was before you had him put down, of course.



nowhere in that explanation does it allow for you to beat off. Not even if the dog was licking peanut butter off your balls is it ok to get hard and wanking it to my story.


told you that you wuz weird..
 
nowhere in that explanation does it allow for you to beat off. Not even if the dog was licking peanut butter off your balls is it ok to get hard and wanking it to my story.


told you that you wuz weird..

So basically what you're telling me is I should not still be fapping.

Sorry dude. :(
 
I was coming off a 12 year relationship and fell hard and fast for a customer at the store I worked at.. the passion and sex was off the charts. I loved him unconditionally, while he was trying to break my soul and cut me off from everybody else that I loved.. He picked a fight with my middle child one night and tossed out the 'her or me' choice to me.. That was the night that he walked out.. It has been almost 10 years and I still daydream about us reconnecting and knocking it out..

But on the plus side.. that is when I found Lit.. ;)
 
I was coming off a 12 year relationship and fell hard and fast for a customer at the store I worked at.. the passion and sex was off the charts. I loved him unconditionally, while he was trying to break my soul and cut me off from everybody else that I loved.. He picked a fight with my middle child one night and tossed out the 'her or me' choice to me.. That was the night that he walked out.. It has been almost 10 years and I still daydream about us reconnecting and knocking it out..

But on the plus side.. that is when I found Lit.. ;)

Wow....I'm glad for your sake that he "got away"! No one deserves that kind of emotional abuse. (And besides, Lit is soooooo much better for you!) :p Bravo for loving your own sweet self, sunbunny!
 
Yay for you with the good sense, Bo! It's good to see you around too!

Aww...thank you, I am lucky that he decided to take me back after a year and half of break away from each other.

I am still here, just under a different name now. :)
 
Aww...thank you, I am lucky that he decided to take me back after a year and half of break away from each other.

I am still here, just under a different name now. :)

Aha...I thought something seemed familiar!
 
Like others, it was a matter of the wrong time.

He was great. Lots of shared interests. Common sense of humor, so there was always easy laughter between us. Comfortable best friend vibe and natural trust. Inquisitive and open-minded so there were always new things to discover and share and get excited about. Caring, charitable, kind, principled and involved. All the things we ultimately realize we want in an intimate companion.

Some light flirting and teasing and attraction, but never dating. We were young and starting out. We both wanted to see the world, grow and have the opportunity to explore the billions of other people out there beyond our small hometown and school without being tied down. And we did.

Probably for the best. Or there could have been the question: What did I miss? But, in retrospect, through the rosy lens of warm memories, there is that other question of: What might have been?

Still, it is fuel for fantasies, and he is forever young.
 
There is a someone... who I truly cared for...and I thought we were really going down the same path with the same feelings...and then I realized he did not feel the same...

I do think about him... and wonder how it would have been...:rose:

Sigh...
 
It isn't so much as" "the one that got away" more often it is the "one you failed to keep."
 
Yes, there is one that I let get away. She was a wonderful woman.

At the time I was a stupid teenager, and she lived about 100 miles away. At 1st I was there almost every weekend, and she was there for me. I loved everything about her except the distance between us.

Then, I met this whore of a woman that lived down the street, and I quit driving the 100 miles to see the woman I should have been with.

That was way too many years ago to say. Needless to say the whore down the street was just that, and I left her.

I found out a few years ago, the love that got away died of cancer. All those feelings came back at the time. I still miss her.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd276/cmpenne2/trudyhug640.jpg
 
Last edited:
Interesting thread...

I have one that I don't know if I would say "got away" because really he wasn't that great of a catch and I'm pretty sure he's in prison now and if we had gone through with our plans to get married right after graduation I would be living in a trailer park with 6 kids going to see daddy every other Saturday on visiting day.

BUT - he is the one that if he knocked on my door today and asked me to run away with him I would give it some serious thought. Of course he probably would be wanted for escape, and I would stay where I am in my nice safe life, but I think about it sometimes.
 
There are two... and both endings really did a number on me. In both times I really gave my heart completely. Don't think I will do that any more. Unlucky in love is pretty much the name of that tune.
 
I'm late to this party, I know...

Most of us have some regrets about our past, and some of that regret is about our love lives. Who was that person you regret letting get away, or letting go of? Who's the one you think wistfully about now and then, wondering what might have been?

Mine was my best friend in our first semester in college - we hung out together all the time, but he was engaged to his high school sweetheart back home. He'd never dated anyone else. When he came back from Christmas break, he had broken up with her, and we were soon dating. Then his buddies set him up with a cute blond cheerleader with big boobs. He took her to some event I was assuming we would go to together. I realized he needed to be free to see other people, but I am a very poor sharer, so I told him it would be better for us not to date. The next time we really spoke to each other, I was married. Graduation came, and I've never seen him again. But I think about him often and fondly and wonder......

Just discovered this thread, and it's worth posting in.

In my case it wasn't that I let them get away. There are two women from my past that I wish either relationship could have lasted. They were both fantastic lovers, imaginative, and adventurous.

The first was when I was in my 20s. She was awesome, but she was so insecure that she had to follow me everywhere. I tried to tell her that it wasn't necessary, and that she kept me completely satisfied. It became such an issue that I had to let her go.

The second time was in my mid 40s. This woman was everything I had always wanted in a lover. The problem was that she developed a drinking problem. I gave her the choice between me and the bottle. She tried, but couldn't give it up. I think that of the two, the second one is the one I regret the most.

I do believe that if she and I had been able to stay together, we would both be on lit sharing our experiences.
 
An innocent and earnest person who wore their passion and purity on their sleeve. An early and exploratory puppy love sort of thing. Not so much 'one that got away', as a part of growing up. But is there anything as absolute and all-consuming as young love?
 
Kristen. I met her in second grade. It's all nostalgia now. She was my first crush. I got into my first fight for her. And she confessed how she felt in my yearbook my senior year of highschool. The sweetest girl anyone's ever met. But she went on to bigger and better, last I heard. I hope she's happy.
 
The One That Got Away, if they stay for even a night we both became learned, now romance is another story..we can all talk story of them.
 
Back
Top