The Sugar Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Damn.... I will have to disappear again. . . :rolleyes:

Since I know what both of you look like in real life... this is almost too real. :eek: :devil:
~Giggles~

What's wrong darlin? :kiss:
 
pleaz_me said:
~Feels the wetness building between my legs ... falls to my knees as my body weakens~ :devil:


*leans forward to catch you so you don't hurt your knees*
*easing you down, biting lip lightly as your body rubs against me in doing so*

You alright? *mischievous look over the rim of my glasses at you*



:cool:
 
Remec said:
I know what you mean. I may have to write another chapter for one of my favorite Chains. *licking lips at the thought*


:cool:


*moans* That would be lovely. ;)

You really shouldn't have stopped rubbing my leg in Chicago.
;)
 
pleaz_me said:
~Giggles~

What's wrong darlin? :kiss:


Dunno 'bout her, but only thing wrong for me is timing as the kids have begun arriving home from school...*sigh* hehehe

Was easier before the 7yo began reading.... :rolleyes:


:cool:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
*moans* That would be lovely. ;)

You really shouldn't have stopped rubbing my leg in Chicago.
;)


You want to be an observer or will you be joining us? *making notes for story*
 
Remec said:
*leans forward to catch you so you don't hurt your knees*
*easing you down, biting lip lightly as your body rubs against me in doing so*

You alright? *mischievous look over the rim of my glasses at you*



:cool:
~Feels my breasts brush against your legs ... the coarseness of your jeans scraping against my hard nipples ... making them harder ... a hand instinctively reaching between my own legs~

Umm ... yeah ... sure :eek:
 
Remec said:
Dunno 'bout her, but only thing wrong for me is timing as the kids have begun arriving home from school...*sigh* hehehe

Was easier before the 7yo began reading.... :rolleyes:


:cool:
*Nods* Mine's 11 ... and even having a laptop in my bedroom doesn't stop him from barging in and invading my privacy *pouts*
 
pleaz_me said:
~Feels my breasts brush against your legs ... the coarseness of your jeans scraping against my hard nipples ... making them harder ... a hand instinctively reaching between my own legs~

Umm ... yeah ... sure :eek:


*noticing your hand and meeting your eyes directly*

I think you're more than alright, hm? *taking one hand off your hair to caress the side of your torso*

And more than damp too, yes?

I wanna taste.


:cool:
 
pleaz_me said:
:kiss:

Maybe I should call and talk you through this problem :cool: :cathappy:
Ohhhh that would be a first for me. ;) But I'm pretty sure if you do... the boss will wonder what you're REALLY doing. :p Damn that's tempting though.
 
pleaz_me said:
*Nods* Mine's 11 ... and even having a laptop in my bedroom doesn't stop him from barging in and invading my privacy *pouts*


I have three...15, 11, and 7...the seven yo is a little delayed, but not academically. Fortunately, he doesn't always know what words he can read mean, otherwise I'd not be able to write much since he was about 4. hehehe
 
Remec said:
*noticing your hand and meeting your eyes directly*

I think you're more than alright, hm? *taking one hand off your hair to caress the side of your torso*

And more than damp too, yes?

I wanna taste.


:cool:
~Lowers head with eyes lifted to meet yours ... purrs as I feel your hand against my heated skin ... pushes my fingers between the dampness and my panties ... thrusts gently for a few moments ... in ... out ... in ... then brings my wet fingers to your lips ...~
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Ohhhh that would be a first for me. ;) But I'm pretty sure if you do... the boss will wonder what you're REALLY doing. :p Damn that's tempting though.
LMAO! Considering there's NO noise in the room but a quiet radio ... ummm ... yeah, they might wonder :p :D
 
Remec said:
I have three...15, 11, and 7...the seven yo is a little delayed, but not academically. Fortunately, he doesn't always know what words he can read mean, otherwise I'd not be able to write much since he was about 4. hehehe
Mine's way too smart for his own good :rolleyes: He thinks if I have a gentleman friend over that it's for a *reason* :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top