RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2005
- Posts
- 112,724
Sounds good.timtattoo8888 said:yes i am...keeping FS going on her threads!![]()
I'm trying on new stockings. Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sounds good.timtattoo8888 said:yes i am...keeping FS going on her threads!![]()
I'm trying on new stockings. I already get funny looks from themRedHairedandFriendly said:You think? Lol
You're very welcometimtattoo8888 said:*most welcome I say quietly..thanks for the lil dance!*![]()

Small bladder.pleaz_me said:I already get funny looks from themEspecially when I take twenty trips to the restroom
![]()

has big ol grin on my face nowpleaz_me said:You're very welcome![]()

Uh huh! Yup yup ... all that coffee and water!RedHairedandFriendly said:Small bladder.Right.
![]()

mmmm thats always fun...sits in corner and watches intently!RedHairedandFriendly said:Sounds good.![]()
I'm trying on new stockings.
![]()
Hehehe ... it looks good on yatimtattoo8888 said:has big ol grin on my face now![]()
Yeah.pleaz_me said:Uh huh! Yup yup ... all that coffee and water!![]()
*grins* Well... I'm in between sizes, so I have to play with things and see what works best.timtattoo8888 said:mmmm thats always fun...sits in corner and watches intently!![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:*grins* Well... I'm in between sizes, so I have to play with things and see what works best.![]()
I have a feeling you're believin me as much as I was believin you earlierRedHairedandFriendly said:Yeah.![]()

Well... I'm heading out in 8 min. Enjoy the show while you can.timtattoo8888 said:ahhh i understand..watches more..smiling to myself![]()
Yeppers.pleaz_me said:I have a feeling you're believin me as much as I was believin you earlier![]()
Have a great afternoon Beautiful ... and if I don't talk to you tonight ... enjoy your weekendRedHairedandFriendly said:Yeppers.![]()


RedHairedandFriendly said:Well... I'm heading out in 8 min. Enjoy the show while you can.

I plan on it. . .pleaz_me said:Have a great afternoon Beautiful ... and if I don't talk to you tonight ... enjoy your weekend
Don't do anything I'd do!![]()
![]()

Thank you.timtattoo8888 said:thank you for letting me watch...if i dont get to say byesss...*buh-byes and take care (((((Red))))*![]()
((((((hugs))))))your most welcome!!RedHairedandFriendly said:Thank you.![]()
((((((hugs))))))

Psssttttt.... I want picturesRedHairedandFriendly said:I plan on it. . .Thanks.
![]()
*runs in and licks pleaz all over*pleaz_me said:Psssttttt.... I want pictures![]()

~Shivers and moans~manofsteel52 said:*runs in and licks pleaz all over*
I want pictures too...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Did you get a good pic of that?pleaz_me said:~Shivers and moans~
![]()
![]()
I had a wonderful mental image ... laying naked on the bed ... your tongue roaming ~shivers again~manofsteel52 said:Did you get a good pic of that?![]()
I was a success then. I had the same imagepleaz_me said:I had a wonderful mental image ... laying naked on the bed ... your tongue roaming ~shivers again~