The Sugar Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
manofsteel52 said:
I was a success then. I had the same image:)
Did you get to the part yet where my tongue was deep into the soft folds of your lips and my fingers were pinching your nipples...? :devil:
I was waiting for that moment to share it with you ... I was still lost at your tongue twirling my nipple then sucking deeply in as your fingers caressed between the folds of my moist lips .....

:catroar:
 
pleaz_me said:
I was waiting for that moment to share it with you ... I was still lost at your tongue twirling my nipple then sucking deeply in as your fingers caressed between the folds of my moist lips .....

:catroar:
Oooohh... I was up to the part where my tongue was licking firmly in slow circles over your clit while my finger was massaging that special :spot ... :devil:
 
manofsteel52 said:
Oooohh... I was up to the part where my tongue was licking firmly in slow circles over your clit while my finger was massaging that special :spot ... :devil:
~Melts as I feel the wetness building once again~

:catroar: :catroar: :catroar:
 
pleaz_me said:
~Melts as I feel the wetness building once again~

:catroar: :catroar: :catroar:
yes, I was watching that part with great interest... you were literally gushing all over my face as my lips tightened over your clit, sucking as the flat of my tongue licked slow & hard over your clit... your thighs clamping tightly around my head... :devil:
 
manofsteel52 said:
yes, I was watching that part with great interest... you were literally gushing all over my face as my lips tightened over your clit, sucking as the flat of my tongue licked slow & hard over your clit... your thighs clamping tightly around my head... :devil:
:eek: 'Tis a bad habit I have. Especially when a man knows his way around a woman's clit ;)
 
pleaz_me said:
:eek: 'Tis a bad habit I have. Especially when a man knows his way around a woman's clit ;)
it's just one of the many things I love about my favorite pastime... :devil: :kiss: :kiss:
 
pleaz_me said:
You do it so very well too :devil: :kiss:
I have to go, but you really must take more of these pics in the future...;)
*leaving the lovely pleaz with a few well placed licks to remember till next time... :devil:

:kiss: :kiss:
 
manofsteel52 said:
I have to go, but you really must take more of these pics in the future...;)
*leaving the lovely pleaz with a few well placed licks to remember till next time... :devil:

:kiss: :kiss:
~Sighs with contentment until next time~

:kiss: :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top